Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Life without SKy - the Freesat HD thread

13»

Comments

• PopIcon said:

razil said:

Thanks for the favour jimmy 85 (not)

If I'm not wrong, I think Jimmy is recommending that you give sky Movies a swerve.
    Well I didn't really intend to recommend or not recommend, just thought I'd help out with some info on how it works. Wish I hadn't bothered frankly, I genuinely don't understand why Razil responded like such a knob, but whatever. Life goes on.
  • This seems to do the trick in my household.

http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/

Just bought myself a Raspberry Pi to load this onto as a TV set top box. Amazing for films, great for streaming sports, just a little bit techy to get working.

Icefilms and Mashup are what you need
  • Ice films are part of Navi x which is loaded onto this.
  • If I want to watch a film I just pop down to my local video store and rent a Betamax cassette. What could be easier?
  • if only there were any more stores renting anything out...
  • Off_it said:

If I want to watch a film I just pop down to my local video store and rent a Betamax cassette. What could be easier?

Are you watching Life on Mars Offy? :-0

• JiMMy 85 said:

PopIcon said:

razil said:

Thanks for the favour jimmy 85 (not)

If I'm not wrong, I think Jimmy is recommending that you give sky Movies a swerve.
    Well I didn't really intend to recommend or not recommend, just thought I'd help out with some info on how it works. Wish I hadn't bothered frankly, I genuinely don't understand why Razil responded like such a knob, but whatever. Life goes on.
    I think that Razil would actually agree with you that he is a knob in real life too.