Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Most Hated Footballer - The More Irrational The Better!!!

Comments

• Options
    rio ferdinand,theo walcott, michael owen,alan shearer,roger milla and peter shilton
  • Options
    As i stood up and walked away from he computer I was all of a sudden struck with an image.. a realisation, a revelation even. Who do I truly hate? Two words; ANDY JOHNSON.
  • Options
    robbie painter.
    he scored a last minute equaliser in the early 90's to cost me a "2 from each section" win on the fixed odds.
    would've paid nearly 2 grand.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]Gary and Phillip Neville

anyone with a father called Neville Neville must be a c**t

I read somewhere yesterday that all the Everton players call Phil Neville T-Bag from Prison Break, cracked me up!

Anton Ferdinand is another one, how the feck he's a Premiership player I'll never know, got a touch of the Titus Brambles about him!
  • Options
    Ashley Cole
    Alan Shearer
    Paul Scholes.

not irrational. they're all idiots.
  • Options
    Scott Parker...Jermaine DeFoe and Maradona......can't decide which I loath more.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickson's God[/cite]Sorry guys but mine's one of ours - Matt Holland. I've watched the guy run round for five years impersonating a ball winning midfielder but achieveing nothing, and when he tries to gee up the players/fans it makes my blood boil. It's been like playing with ten men every week.

Are you just looking for a reaction or are you seriously a complete paper-hat?........Well you are either way come to think of it.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£

Are you just looking for a reaction or are you seriously a complete paper-hat?........[/quote]

Lol............complete paper-hat, I haven't heard that used for ages.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Ashley Cole
    Alan Shearer
    Paul Scholes.

not irrational. they're all idiots.

can understand cole and shearer, but scholes?
    thought he was one of a dying breed.
    loyal to his only club,
    as far as i can remember not in the papers for being pi**ed, fighting or shagging about.

is it that he gave up england to prolong his club career?
    or is it a man utd or ginger thing;-)
  • Options
    Ooh just remembered another. Frank Ribery, has a face only his mother could love & one i'd happily slap! Thank the lawd he's decided to stay at Bayern, the Prem can well do without another annoying Frenchman!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2009
    Danny Murphy.

Not only because of his period with us. I hated him when he was at Liverpool.

I don't really know why. I'm not violent by disposition but he has a face I'd like to punch especially when smugly sitting in his 4 wheel drive at 10 to 12 on 31 January saying what a wonderful club Spurs is!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Ooh just remembered another. Frank Ribery, has a face only his mother could love & one i'd happily slap! Thank the lawd he's decided to stay at Bayern, the Prem can well do without another annoying Frenchman!
    wasn't his face subject to a car hitting him as a kid?
  • Options
    Muscat, but that is purely rational.

Brian Kilcline - I spent an entire game at Swindon screaming Ugly at him. He just glared at me - I think he would have killed me if he could have got to me.
  • Options
    I know its not right but even without the mars bars there is just something about him i cant stand!
  • Options
    just thought of another one.

jens lehman.
    me and cheeseroll spent majority of the second half of a match at highbury right behind the goal singing "Deutschland's Nummer zwei" to him after he lost his place to oliver khan.
  • Options
    Jermaine Easter
    Mark Dennis
    Alex Rae the worst of all Millwall thugs
    Kevin Muscat the worst of all modern day thugs; I discount him as Millwall as he was just pure rubbish by then - wonderful he missed the FA Cup final.
    David Speedie

Obvious Vinny Jones not for his ability but for the Garry Stevens tackle which he still denies was malicious.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]just thought of another one.

jens lehman.
    me and cheeseroll spent majority of the second half of a match at highbury right behind the goal singing "Deutschland's Nummer zwei" to him after he lost his place to oliver khan.

That's a quality shout PBS. I reckon if you went out on the town for a few beers with him you'd be guarenteed to spend the night in the cells.

Some other good shouts here I agree with are Clit Morrison, Defoe and Ernshaw.

My personal contribution is Noel Whelan of Coventry, the weasle faced twat. (there, I feel better now!)
  • Options
    Marcus Bent
    Rio & Anton Ferdinand (those three probably rational)

Jermain Jenas & Kieron Dyer
    Chris Coleman
    Ashley Ward
    The Neville brothers
    Cristiano Ronaldo (ok rational)
    Kevin Muscat, Gabor Kiraly, Kristan Timar, Steve Simonsen (not sure why), Jamie Stuart, Paul Tait, Roy Keane, Julian Dicks, Keith Stevens, Neil Redfearn.

But the most irrational is the one for some reason everybody is always so happy for. Ole Gunnar Solskaer
  • Options
    IRRATIONAL HATES PEOPLE!!! The idea's to come up with the most illogical ones not the likes of Muscat surely. Blimey even Mrs Muscat thinks he a ####er...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]John Obi Mikel, for some reason I just hate him!

Good shout for a slightly irrational one also I can't stand Michael Carrick but have no idea why apart from he plays for United.

Also Rooney, A Cole, both Nevilles, Scholes, Van Persie, David O'Leary.

The one I hate more than any other though (in fact more than all the others combined) is Roy Keane, loathsome little turd. What he did to Alfie Haaland, having been through the injury himself, knowing the agony and mental torment it can cause, carrying a grudge about something as pathetic as being wrongly accused of diving for 2 years and then deliberately attempt to end someone elses career as a 'punishment',( as if Keane never said a single thing out of turn in his life), well... I think it is the most out of order thing I will ever witness on a football pitch. For him to then admit it and get away with it because he was Roy Keane is still a scanadal imo and sums up what's wrong with football in this country. I'm still outraged by it even now.

Honestly, if he rolled up as our manager someday, I'd stop going until he'd left.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite]IRRATIONAL HATES PEOPLE!!! The idea's to come up with the most illogical ones not the likes of Muscat surely. Blimey even Mrs Muscat thinks he a ####er...

Agreed Les, far to many totally rational ones here.

Bryan Robson for me.
  • Options
    Ok Stefan Pounwatchy. I found his tri-ass physically freakish. I've never seen a man with such a huge backside.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    The one and only Peter Taylor.

Flash f**ker as a player. Thought he was cool. Said once that no pro should ever miss a penalty. What did he do next game? LOL! Yes missed one.
    Thought he was funny on the Big Match doing his pathetic Norman Wisdom impression.
    Fu**ed a load of clubs or slipped in after someone had done really well and took the credit.
    Courted praise for what he did with U21's FFS! They are the best young, almost untainted and uncynical pros in the country for a few years. Took credit for making Beckham captin of England - like it wasn't going to happen??
    Oh yeah and he played for PALACE!
  • Options
    Suzi,

Re Kenny Samson in the flats in Brixton.

My Father in law was an architect and did some sort of tenant's consultation on a block of flats in Brixton that was being turned into a co-op or similar. One of flats he called at was Kenny Samson's mums. Might have had a chat with yours too.
  • Options
    john burridge
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]john burridge

Old Budgie! Any particular reason?
  • Options
    think its the punchable cabbage patch chops rather than his shit keeping!
  • Options
    Mark Noble, Steven Taylor, Julio Arca, Bosingwa & Fellaini.
  • Options
    Ronaldinho - just makes my blood boil every time commentators wet themselves every time he touches the ball.
  • Options
    Mark Noble there is a good one

Jimmy Bullard, he's such a f*cking niiiiiice bloke

Cock off!