Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Most Hated Footballer - The More Irrational The Better!!!

Comments

• Options

Chris Armstrong?

Didn't endear himself in a preseason friendly if I remember correctly. Sat on the grass bank next to the North stand until the ref told him to move.
  • Options
    Yep Armstrong, cheers, sure it was a cup game, or when we played them 3/4 times in a few weeks or something!
  • Options
    Reza Ghoo-whatdyamacallit-had
  • Options
    CP
  • Options
    Shay Given
  • Options
    James McLean
  • Options
    Sol Campbell
    Fabregas
  • Options
    Adam Johnson. Hated him years before the pedo stuff came out. Resurrected his career on football manager after sitting in reserve teams club after club by getting him on loan and he scored 10 goals in half a season, only to turn down a permanent move in the summer to go to villa and, you guessed it, sit on the bench. Should've reported him to the authorities then, would've saved some one being abused. I blame myself.
  • Options
    Muscat...I have to endure his smugness here on tv every week too...hate the man with a passion. He has shaved his head too.....proper tool!
  • Options
    David Platt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Neymar - I cant see past his shit hairstyle
  • Options
    @smudge7946 right about now...

• Options
    what about Charlton Players? Irrational ones though. Mine was Matt Holland - I couldn't stand him. It's outrageous really, because he comes across as a really good bloke, i actually felt guilty not liking him.
  • Options

Chris Powell.
    Look at me I'm so nice. The sort of person that probably brought an apple in for teacher and always did his homework on time in his best writing.

And everybody else's home work as well (:
  • Options

what about Charlton Players? Irrational ones though. Mine was Matt Holland - I couldn't stand him. It's outrageous really, because he comes across as a really good bloke, i actually felt guilty not liking him.

For non-playing reasons I dont think there are any Charlton players I dont like... Ben Thatcher maybe, I always hated the fact we signed him after his assault on the Portsmouth player but then he was a really good LB for us
  • Options
    edited March 2016

For non-playing reasons I dont think there are any Charlton players I dont like... Ben Thatcher maybe, I always hated the fact we signed him after his assault on the Portsmouth player but then he was a really good LB for us
    I went to a BBQ many moons ago, Thatcher, Andy Roberts and Keith Stevens were there. Thatcher was a really a good bloke, I actually saw him in Sidcup a year or so later and had a few beers with him. I've been ashamed to admit it up until now.

It probably won't be a surprise to hear Stevens was a complete tool.
  • Options

old captain clean shorts.

Deano got right on my tits but i think that was just his kicking and flapping at crosses.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

old captain clean shorts.

Deano got right on my tits but i think that was just his kicking and flapping at crosses.
    I think the lack of dirt on his shorts might be part of the reason, that I could never get my head around his lack of yellow cards. Was it because he was so good at timing the tackle or was he just so slow that the play had moved on by the time he got there?

He was a good servant to the club, it's almost unfair to single him out.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Billy bonds.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Billy bonds.

Now that is irrational! And that's the name of the game (:

He is such a good bloke, seriously you would struggle to meet a nicer fella.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2016

I hate Gerrard for none other than the fact that Andy Gray calls him Stevie G.

Surely your ire should be direct at Andy G?

For me it's Judas, aka Jermain Defoe, closely followed by One Greedy Bastard, aka Scott Parker. However, I hate Redknapp for nicking Defoe more than I hate Defoe, and I hate Abramovich for nicking Parker more than I hate Parker.

However, the really irrational one is Rob Lee, for being so good after he left us and stopped being Robert Lee.
  • Options

I went to a BBQ many moons ago, Thatcher, Andy Roberts and Keith Stevens were there. Thatcher was a really a good bloke, I actually saw him in Sidcup a year or so later and had a few beers with him. I've been ashamed to admit it up until now.

It probably won't be a surprise to hear Stevens was a complete tool.
    'Twas Stevens who got himself sent off in the 2-0 win in the snow at the Toolbox, wasn't it? Best thing he ever did.
  • Options

Billy bonds.

He really isn't I hate the guy not irrational with very good reason
  • Options

I hate Gerrard for none other than the fact that Andy Gray calls him Stevie G.

Surely your ire should be direct at Andy G?

For me it's Judas, aka Jermain Defoe, closely followed by One Greedy Bastard, aka Scott Parker. However, I hate Redknapp for knicking Defoe more than I hate Defoe, and I hate Abramovich for knicking Parker more than I hate Parker.

However, the really irrational one is Rob Lee, for being so good after he left us and stopped being Robert Lee.
    Rob(ert) Lee is a good one. It was almost like he thought he'd reinvent himself and give himself a 'bad boy' tag.....by calling himself 'Rob'. Lame effort.

Went to watch Newcastle v Chelsea is an FA Cup semi final some years ago on a corporate freebie. We were in a lounge afterwards and I'd had a skinful, he happened to be there along with the rest of the Newcastle squad and I had the name change thing in my head and proceeded to call him Bob for a few mins - if looks could kill.
  • Options

Billy bonds.

He really isn't I hate the guy not irrational with very good reason
    come on, spill the beans
  • Options
    Not on here but it's personal not professional and to do with his parents (God bless their souls) that's all your getting in afraid. Just know I can't stand him.
  • Options

Not on here but it's personal not professional and to do with his parents (God bless their souls) that's all your getting in afraid. Just know I can't stand him.

Fair enough @sadiejane1981
  • Options

did he rebuff your advances?
  • Options

From that, I conclude that Billy Bonds murdered his parents just before they were to disown him and name you the sole benificiary in their wills.