Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Most Hated Footballer - The More Irrational The Better!!!

Comments

• Options
    Danny Murphy
  • Options
    Gael Clichy
  • Options
    Fash the Bash
  • Options
    Yossi Benayoun
  • Options
    Leigh Griffiths
  • Options

Leigh Griffiths

Beat me to it
  • Options
    Mascherano
  • Options
    Good stuff, all the tossers are being mentioned now.
  • Options
    Robin Van Persie... Never liked him
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Another Arsenal player who scored against us when they should have already received their marching orders but for weak refereeing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Craig Johnston and his stupid predator boots and stupid hair
  • Options
    lolwray said:

Now that is irrational - he was quality.

Sol Campbell for me, can't explain it at all. Old colleague of mine knew him from youth football, reckons he's a lovely chap but the sight of him, let alone hearing him speak, nauseates me like sour milk.

Another Arsenal player who scored against us when they should have already received their marching orders but for week (sic) refereeing.
    Be fair RVP had only booted Jimmy Flab Hasselwank up the arse and that can't be a foul in any form of the game.

There is however nothing irrational about disliking RVP, he is without doubt a thoroughly objectionable, if inconveniently talented, cnut
  • Options

lolwray said:

Sol Campbell for me, can't explain it at all. Old colleague of mine knew him from youth football, reckons he's a lovely chap but the sight of him, let alone hearing him speak, nauseates me like sour milk.

Another Arsenal player who scored against us when they should have already received their marching orders but for week (sic) refereeing.
    Be fair RVP had only booted Jimmy Flab Hasselwank up the arse and that can't be a foul in any form of the game.

There is however nothing irrational about disliking RVP, he is without doubt a thoroughly objectionable, if inconveniently talented, cnut
    i thought he booted someone in the head with a dangerously high boot before scoring the goal of the month/season?
  • Options
    Teddy Sherringham ..snidey face
  • Options
    That Derby cheat Martin.
    Goes down more than a Thai Prostitute!
  • Options

Mascherano

Good shout that.
    Often labelled as a world class center half.
    I reckon Naby Sarr would look decent at Barca too, considering 80% of the possession is spent in the oppositions half.

• Options
    Jarman said:

Mascherano

Good shout that.
    I reckon Naby Sarr would look decent at Barca too, considering 80% of the possession is spent in the oppositions half.

Let's not be too hasty.....
  • Options

Jarman said:

Mascherano

Good shout that.

Whoosh :)
  • Options
    This is going to be a weird one, loved the player but was very rude to me and abrupt at a dinner and I've kind of not "got over it"...

John Robinson
  • Options
    Jarman said:

Jarman said:

Mascherano

Good shout that.

Whoosh :)
    I was aware of your meaning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2016
    How could I forget:

Andreas Molller - that face and pose after his pen in 96. Grrrr X 1 million.
  • Options
    That twat that calls himself CR7.

Have never liked the arrogant tosser.
  • Options
    On a Charlton note, and there for rational and against the rules Dennis "I'm not paid to head a ball" Rommedahl.

But my most irrational, might be a genuinely lovely fella for all I know. Eider Gudjohnson (sp?) Signed him on football manager years ago, Bust my wage budget, almost bankrupted the club. Sulked like a teenage girl. Didn't turn up for training, caused all kinds of dressing room disharmony. Complete and utter Berk.

Not sure I could even talk to him now in the unlikely event that I ever met him.

Ashley Cole also gets an against the rules. But a more morally devoid man never walked the earth. And I'm not just jealous because he had a go on Jakki Degg, honest I'm not.

She was gonna be Mrs Vinnie V. My heart still aches even now.
  • Options
    lolwray said:

Teddy Sherringham ..snidey face

Bang on.
  • Options
    Suarez. Bitey little nugget.

Brett ormorods face annoys me but I can't place why.

Nicky butt. Class of 92 because of his age rather than his ability.
  • Options
    Savage
  • Options
    That c*nt who celebrated in front of the Tunbridge wells fans after scoring against them at Wembley at the fa vase final a couple of years back. Looked about 5ft5 and 40 years old. Did a clown celebration. Talk about souring a great occasion.
  • Options

lolwray said:

@StigThundercock I can't believe I wrote 'week' instead of 'weak'. Thanks for pointing that out. I gave you the like for the use of "(sic)", not something that crops up too often here.
  • Options
    Smith who finished Rufus's career, and the tosser from Sunderland, finney.
  • Options
    Lee hendrie