Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Most Hated Footballer - The More Irrational The Better!!!

Comments

• Options
    These are simply not irrational enough - as soon as I saw this I remembered as an 11 year old, taking an instant dislike to Chris Garland of Bristol City because of his ridiculous blond hair.
  • Options
    Any of them who have that silly knot on the back of their heads.
  • Options
    There is only one: Muscat
  • Options
    There's loads with football related hatred but a few who I can't stand due to no real issue of who he's played for or any incident against Charlton etc are

Vardy because of his chav looking rat face
    Diouf because of......well everything
    Sol Campbell should have been England captain but weren't because of colour of my skin.
  • Options
    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Kevin Muscat wins hands for me. How many players did he do serious injury to?
  • Options
    Forrestieri, hated him for a long, long time, I think it might go back to that game he played against us where we got his second yellow for diving, he could have had a hundred yellows. Cheating bastard. I've hated him ever since (but it might have gone back further)

Lee Tomlin is another I really don't like.
  • Options
    Seen this muscat fella mentioned everywhere in here. I'm a bit to young to remember him so Wikipedia to the rescue... Jesus he seems like an arsehole!
  • Options

Kevin Muscat wins hands for me. How many players did he do serious injury to?

I'm imagining he goes to a fairground and consistently wins at the coconut shy, where the only prize on offer is a severed hand which he lovingly presents to you.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Steven Taylor
    Jesus Navas
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Muscat.
    Zaha - totally over rated.
    Ronaldo - biggesr big headed knob going.
    Nyone whose played for Rangers.
  • Options
    Setting aside those I hate for a good reason, most irrationally, it would have to be Stewart Downing.
    I really, really don't like him but why?
    Okay he's a bit unique looking and he's nicked a living at the highest level but what's he ever done to impact upon me? Nothing, he's inoffensive.
    Even got a good laugh out of him when Poyet did that tweet.
    But I still hate him. Unique.
  • Options
    Mickey Thomas
    Robbie Savage
    Lee Chapman
    Gary Lineker
  • Options
    David Forde ( Gordon Banks whenever he plays us, Jeff Banks when he plays against everyone else)
    Paul Robinson
    Keith Stevens
    Ian Dawes
    Terry Hurlock ( Felt sick writing that)
    Les Briley ( Have never got over that goal/match at Selhurst)

Think there's a scummy pattern there...........
  • Options
    Damien Delaney
  • Options
    Adebayor.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Robbie Keane - more to do with the Roly poly / cartwheel celebration he does after scoring.
  • Options
    Ashley Cole & Defoe although they're not irrational, they are both just cunts.
  • Options
    Jonathan Fortune.
  • Options
    Changing sport admittedly but if we're talking irrational - Matt Dawson. Really irritates me for no obvious reason.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henrik Larsen - the fact the he was so bloody prolific for Celtic really irritated me.
  • Options

Changing sport admittedly but if we're talking irrational - Matt Dawson. Really irritates me for no obvious reason.

He's a total knob on A question of sport. It's all about him.
  • Options
    Matt Sping.
  • Options
    Ricky

Are you a Palace fan?

You hate Jon Fortune and Matt Spring who both scored important goals against Palace???
  • Options
    Balotelli
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    iaitch said:

Ricky

Are you a Palace fan?

You hate Jon Fortune and Matt Spring who both scored important goals against Palace???

How dare you (:

Just not too keen on the pair of them. Spring reminds me of the season we got relegated, and had some of the worst players I can ever remember at the club (a bit like this season).

we had the likes of Kandol, Gillespie and Spring.

Fortunes goal was important, Spring less so. Think that game was at the end of January and we didn't win again unto the last game of the season v Norwich - Doherty had a nightmare, so we promptly signed him a year later.
  • Options
    Apologies for even suggesting that.

Ok it does say irrational in the thread heading.

Apologies again.

• Options
    Has to be Muscat, saw him wreck Matty Holmes career.

Am I right in saying Holmes sued him? And if he did, did he win?

Also Robbie Savage - Crap player, crap pundit, Vinnie Jones - Crap player, crap "actor".

Beckham - most overated player of all time. However, I will admit that in his heyday he was the fifth best Man Utd midfielder behind Giggs, Keane, Scholes and Butt.

• Options
    iaitch said:

Apologies for even suggesting that.

Ok it does say irrational in the thread heading.

Apologies again.

No need to apologise!

I think I saw Fortune on some kind of MTV programme (footballers cribs maybe) about Ashley Cole, Fortune was on there (Coles Cousin?) and was brown nosing Cole - that's what's made me dislike him.
  • Options

There's loads with football related hatred but a few who I can't stand due to no real issue of who he's played for or any incident against Charlton etc are

Vardy because of his chav looking rat face
    Diouf because of......well everything
    Sol Campbell should have been England captain but weren't because of colour of my skin.

Why was your skin colour a deciding factor when over looking Sol Campbell for the England captaincy?