Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Most Hated Footballer - The More Irrational The Better!!!

Comments

• Options
    Aiden McGeady and Neil Lennon, pair of absolute cunts
  • Options
    Mark Hughes. Never minded him as a player but can't stand him as a manager. Always seems to think that his side should've had at least 2 pens every week yet if his side concede one or if they lose, then the referee has had a disaster. Miserable moany welsh c*nt.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Aiden McGeady and Neil Lennon, pair of absolute cunts

Mcgeedy is a cracking one - he'll probably have a stormer this afternoon and score a couple of goals .....still adds to the hate I guess.
  • Options
    Forgot how much I disliked Trashley Cole until someone mentioned him here. Irrational dislike...Luke Young....I always thought he was overated for us but improved when he left...there is a pattern here....
  • Options
    Alan Hudson, Stan Bowles and any other talented 70's alcy who had no concept of team play and whinged because they were never picked for England. Add Chris Sutton to that.
    Glenn Roeder
    Steve Foster
    Sprake; Reaney, Bell; Bremner, Charlton, Hunter; Lorimer, Clarke, Jones, Giles, Gray.
    Terry Venables
    Chopper Harris
    Vince Hilaire
    Wright and Bright
    Micky Thomas
    Lee Hendrie
    Lawrie Madden
    Craig Bellamy
    Billy Lansdowne
    James Beattie
    John Aloisi
    Brett Ormerod
    Nigel Winterburn
    Bebeto (and every other twunt who has done that stupid rocking baby celebration since)
    Marion Pahars
    Wilfried Zaha (has the face of a startled cartoon character)
    James McClean
    and loads that I've forgotten.
    I nominate myself for most irrational poster of the year :smile:
  • Options
    Noel (weasel) Whelan when at Coventry for inflicting humiliating defeat on us at Highfield Road during our relegation season.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Bradley Johnson
    Federico Macheda
  • Options
    Alexi Lalas. Looked like the bass player from The Spin Doctors...knobhead.
  • Options
    Aldridge, Alex Rae, Ian Baird, Darren Pitcher, McAvennie. But especially Shilton and most of all Les Briley
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

There is only one: Muscat

But that's entirely rational. In fact, it would be irrational not to hate him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Alan Hudson, Stan Bowles and any other talented 70's alcy who had no concept of team play and whinged because they were never picked for England. Add Chris Sutton to that.
    Glenn Roeder
    Steve Foster
    Sprake; Reaney, Bell; Bremner, Charlton, Hunter; Lorimer, Clarke, Jones, Giles, Gray.
    Terry Venables
    Chopper Harris
    Vince Hilaire
    Wright and Bright
    Micky Thomas
    Lee Hendrie
    Lawrie Madden
    Craig Bellamy
    Billy Lansdowne
    James Beattie
    John Aloisi
    Brett Ormerod
    Nigel Winterburn
    Bebeto (and every other twunt who has done that stupid rocking baby celebration since)
    Marion Pahars
    Wilfried Zaha (has the face of a startled cartoon character)
    James McClean
    and loads that I've forgotten.
    I nominate myself for most irrational poster of the year :smile:

Are those the lyrics to the football version of Mylo's Destroy Rock and Roll?

If so, it should end something like James McClean, Millwall including Terry Hurlock, James McClean, James McClean, James McClean.
  • Options

Solidgone said:

There is only one: Muscat

But that's entirely rational. In fact, it would be irrational not to hate him.
    I forgot to read the rules but only really noticed hate+footballers of which = Muscat.

Shearer and Ian Wright.
  • Options
    Neil Ruddock
    David Speedy
    Marcus Bent
    Neil Ruddock
    Lee Clark
    El hadj roof
    Danny Murphy and Jermaine 'sicknote' Jenas
  • Options
    Maradona obviously...and in the spirit of of the OP, Reyes.
  • Options
    Terry, Cole, Drogba , Cech, makelele
  • Options
    I'm going to add Reza and El Hadj BA to my list.
  • Options
    Any Sheffield Wednesday player from the last few years
  • Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ygVgxYa3mlo Graeme Souness - pure out and out nasty bastard as a player and even worse as a manager.
  • Options
    E=mc2 said:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ygVgxYa3mlo Graeme Souness - pure out and out nasty bastard as a player and even worse as a manager.

But brilliant as a panellist, I hate to say...
  • Options
    Muskrat - nuff said.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2016

No 1. Peter Crouch

No 2. Anton Ferdinand

No.3 Jermain Defoe

Trust me Peter Crouch is a nice guy! Met him in a restaurant in Kingston, he was great with my son who was 4 at the time
  • Options
    uie2 said:

No 1. Peter Crouch

No 2. Anton Ferdinand

No.3 Jermain Defoe

Trust me Peter Crouch is a nice guy! Met him in a restaurant in Kingston, he was great with my son who was 4 at the time
    Echo that about Crouch. Met him and his Mrs a few years ago after an England game. Really nice bloke.
  • Options
    Ched Evans - still pleading that he is innocent.
  • Options
    Joey Barton. Hate him as a player, as a bloke and as a pundit. Showed what a complete tit he was when he went on question time. Absolute thug can't believe he is getting on MOTD etc
  • Options
    Chris Smalling. He's a painfully average player elevated high above his station by the fact he plays for United, and he seems like he's both a wanker and incredibly boring, which is unforgivable.
  • Options
    Malcolm Allen (ex Watford and Millwall), saw him gob at some young apprentices, as they ran round the old Millwall training ground in New Eltham.

Think he scored against us a few weeks later at Upton Park (0-2 loss), so that confirmed my intense dislike of him.
  • Options
    Raheem Sterling. Well, I don't hate him but I think the way he left Liverpool is disgraceful. He's overrated and overpaid.
  • Options
    Robbie Keane
  • Options
    Joe Hart - its either his eyebrows or just his general facial expressions