Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your Most Hated Footballer - The More Irrational The Better!!!

Comments

• Alex Rae
    Pat van den Hauwe
    Kevin Muscat
  • and Keith Stevens.
  • Steven Gerrard for the comments he made about our Uncle Les in his autobiography
  • Sir!!!!!!! Alex Ferguson. (I assume he was a player prior to becoming a manager) I hate the sight of his purple nose, and his gum chewing jaws. His whining Jock voice grates on me! I detest his ability to see the tiniest transgression against M.U. and his total failure to see the wrongdoing of his team, particularly the wrongdoing of Ronaldo. Come to think of it i hate him too!
  • Giggs, he is total and utter gash!!!! I hate that scumbag welsh eyes too close together muppet!!! I would hurt him, bad!!

Punk
  • good shout obi mikel, hate that guy!! would like to knock him out!!

great thread idea dudes!!
  • andy johnson diving git
    Micky Droy desperate dan
    Craig Bellamy complete ass
    plus of course ...Robbie savage
  • Kevin Muscat
    Eddie McColdrick
    Keith Stevens
    Marc Bircham
    Martin Keown
    El Hadj Diouf
    Clinton Morrison
  • Rational
    Steven "G" -One footed, guaranteed to disapear when playing for England, utter utter self obsessed prick
    Ashley Cole - Good player, obnoxious prick
    Drogba - Thougt he was better than Eto, utter prick
    Andy Johnson - Diving one trick Palace prick
    Defoe - Gobs***e
    Frank Lebeouf - The luckiest world cup winner in history

Semi Rational
    Van Persie - arrogant gooner scum
    Carl Tiler - slice, oppo throw in, more pressure
    Neil Redfern (Charlton vintage) - 300 shots, 3 on target

Irrational
    Kyle Lafferty - dunno just hate him
    Paddy Kenny - Looks likes a potato
    Adebyor - Cheeky smile, evil eyes - sure sign of a killer
    Mario Melchiot - Looks like a goat
    Jermaine Jenas - Technically proficient, utterly ineffective, peahead
    Wes Brown - Baked Bean
    Gallas - Deeply irratating, neurotic, nutcase
    Essien - Evil Bionic man
    Inzaghi's (all of them) - The most hittable faces in football
  • [cite]Posted By: Daggs[/cite]Sir!!!!!!! Alex Ferguson. (I assume he was a player prior to becoming a manager) I hate the sight of his purple nose, and his gum chewing jaws. His whining Jock voice grates on me! I detest his ability to see the tiniest transgression against M.U. and his total failure to see the wrongdoing of his team, particularly the wrongdoing of Ronaldo. Come to think of it i hate him too!

He played top level football in Scotland, including a spell with the mighty Rangers. I think he scored over 30 goals one season in all competitions for one of his clubs.
    I love the bloke. A pure winner and the game will be poorer without him when he finally goes.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd like to add Richard Sneekes just for his ridiculous hair. And Jermaine Jenas angers me just for being one of the most over-rated players in the premier league.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Alex Rae
    Pat van den Hauwe
    Kevin Muscat
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]and Keith Stevens.

Oi! I was just about to write those exact four as mine!!!

I will have to add Terry Hurlock and Les Briley as well though.
  • Martin Keown for me, still cant stand him now.

Dirty horrible bastard.
  • Shaun Wright-Phillips, El Hadji Diouf, Drogba and Kevin Davies are my worst I think. Davies the most though.
  • [cite]Posted By: JakeCAFC_94[/cite]Shaun Wright-Phillips, El Hadji Diouf, Drogba and Kevin Davies are my worst I think. Davies the most though.

Ha! I love Kevin Davies, good old fashioned English centre-forward and could not be more different to the dying swans Drogba and Djouf.
  • edited February 2009
    Jamie Carragher - he stamped on my balloon (that can do terrible emotional damage to a tender young forty year old).
  • Ashley Cole
    Craig Bellamy
    Carlton Cole
    Marcus Bent
    El Hadj Diouf
  • [cite]paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    can understand cole and shearer, but scholes?
    thought he was one of a dying breed.
    loyal to his only club,
    as far as i can remember not in the papers for being pi**ed, fighting or shagging about.

is it that he gave up england to prolong his club career?
    or is it a man utd or ginger thing;-)

I don't believe any players should give up playing for their country when they are good enough to play. they should either not get picked or fade away quietly but never give up. you should be proud to do it, and not want to give it up.

I have a longstanding row with my manu supporting (and charlton st holder) friend who claims that he had to give it up because he couldn't keep up with the amount of games of england and manu because he is ginger and therefore asthmatic and he can't be in the sun for long periods.

so therefore, I don't like him cos it needs a welsh manu fan to make up some cock n bull story to justify why he gave up playing for england.
  • thought of another one - that Coventry player Jay Tabb. stupid name, stupid size, stupid hair.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite] because he is ginger and therefore asthmatic

He is asthmatic as he does awareness raising around the condition.

Asthma has nothing to do with hair colour though.
  • Sponsored links:

• I dont consider this irrational, but Neil Lennon, because he's a snivelling, bullying, ego led, provo supporting piece of scum.

Dislike Ronaldo, Craig Bellamy, Jermaine Defoe, oh and vinegar of helsinki in the grey & green
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]because he is ginger and therefore asthmatic[/cite]
    [cite]

He is asthmatic as he does awareness raising around the condition.

Asthma has nothing to do with hair colour though.[/cite]

or the sun affecting his ability to play for england? most of the games are evening wednesdays anyway!!!!!!
  • Shearer.

Made a career out of elbowing people (remember Jon Fortune?) yet whinged like a girl when that Grimsby player gave him a bit back in that league cup match.

I call it an irrational hate because otherwise the bloke was all that you would hope a footballer would be. A homeloving role model whose headlines were always quite properly on the back rather than the front pages.
  • neil ruddock,graeme souness and gordon ramsay
  • Jurgen Klinsman
    Steve Archibald
  • Bendtner, Keegan, Cashley Cole, agree with all those.

Also Steven "I'm the man!" Gerrard and Jamie "If I'm not in the first team I'm not bothering anymore" Carragher. Along with all Liverpool fans. I like Benitez though.
  • Gary Mabbutt
    Alan Shearer
  • Ray Houghton
  • I hate Scholes because he was usually shit for England but mustard for his club. He's also a Man Utd stalwart and one of the dirtiest players to never get in much trouble with refs. Ugly b@st@rd as well (but not because he's ginger). I slao hate pretty much all Utd players for their behaviour towards referees, which I know comes from Ferguson (who I malso loath) but they don't have to do it do they?