Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swansea v Charlton - Poll, pre-match thoughts etc

Comments

• Options
    all over 1-1 botox

we fooked needed to win
  • Options
    Phew...
  • Options
    pity, well done, but thought this result would be better for us, other results have been shit
  • Options
    Good point, but 11 points away :-|

No chance sorry.
  • Options
    forest win at reading
  • Options
    i feel a little deflated. Ambrose's miss has left me gutted.

Need to turn these decent performances into wins. Must wins v Watford and Doncaster now.
  • Options
    Al over according to Sky - Point is good. Home form is the key - MUST take points off Southampton. We have to turn out in force - Need to take 3000 screaming fans with us.
  • Options
    good point another point gained the season aint over yet we have turned the corner we will win our next home game and build again on that
  • Options
    That's a good point - but the other results mean we're worse off than before so it's all looking like being a bit late in the day for us.
  • Options
    well done boys the run continues......

Now for Donny rovers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sound like we did alright.

win our home games, don't lose our aways and we'll stay up.

COME ON BOYS.
  • Options
    3 games unbeaten ...... and a draw at Swansea is a decent point.

I'll take the positives. ........

;o)
  • Options
    Another decent point I reckon, a win would have been good but unrealistic to expect one. I'm happy with that performance.
  • Options
    good point, win the home games, and get something on the road
  • Options
    Good away point, and good to come back from behind...with the other results going against us it is going to be pretty bloody hard now but at least we seem to be fighting for it and that is all you can ask....oh for this passion to have been shown a couple of months earlier!
  • Options
    Good result away at swansea esp how thyve been playin, sounded like we weren't bad

Shame ambrose missed that one on one and Baileys freekick, but they sounded like shoulda scored a few aswell

All in all even game, and the run continues..

just a shitter with other results but we can't effect them so no point worrying bout them
  • Options
    thanks for the comments everyone, well done lookie for keeping the servers from melting down :)
  • Options
    three games without a loss, its a darn sight better, we can do this.
  • Options
    Brentford top of Div 4.
    4 pubs !!

*Joke*:
    I really feel we'll stay up !
  • Options
    If we are going to go down, then at least we are going down fighting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The next game is absolutely massive for us. As is the game after.
  • Options
    We may be down but at least we're playing with some fight. If only we had a goalscoring striker. God we miss Big Chris Iwelumo so badly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Al over according to Sky - Point is good. Home form is the key - MUST take points off Southampton. We have to turn out in force - Need to take 3000 screaming fans with us.

Yep, we have to make this a very loud day out
  • Options
    And the game after that...........................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]good point another point gained the season aint over yet we have turned the corner we will win our next home game and build again on that

That's right, NLA ..... we're getting better all the time.

We just need to keep the momentum building.

No point looking at the table and thinking, Jeez, what a mountain to climb.
    Just go out and go for 3 points next game.
  • Options
    Good away point, sounds like the team battled and fought hard so it seems that some semblance of morale and team spirit is returning. We need to take this run of form on to the next two home games though...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Al over according to Sky - Point is good. Home form is the key - MUST take points off Southampton. We have to turn out in force - Need to take 3000 screaming fans with us.

Yep, we have to make this a very loud day out

Agreed

I'm there!
  • Options
    Forget the table, it has to be one game at a time, I can't believe everyone above us will continue to win
  • Options
    Fecking Wolves & Reading - what a joke.

How shit must Wolves be to lose to that lot.
  • Options
    Sounds like a great performance by the lads. We nearly nicked it.

Shame there were some terrible results for us elsewhere. What a shame that just as we look like we could turn things around, the finishing post floats away out of reach :(

Still there has to be an upside - so even if we do go down we could have a great team next year...