Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swansea v Charlton - Poll, pre-match thoughts etc

Comments

• Options
    fcuking reading....it ain't over but our inability to win away has cost us this season....
  • Options
    Last 6 games:

W L L W D D

8 points from 6, not bad?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Forget the table, it has to be one game at a time, I can't believe everyone above us will continue to win

We've got to win our 6-pointers.

And other teams in the mire can't each win all of their 6-pointers can they ... ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Still there has to be an upside - so even if we do go down we could have a great team next year...

If we go down, and I'm not yet totally convinced we will, then I agree, this has the makings of a good team
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JakeCAFC_94[/cite]Last 6 games:

W L L W D D

8 points from 6, not bad?

aye especially when in the two losses we were leading at half time...
  • Options
    5 of the bottom 8 won. i mean how good is this league? it's the daddy.
  • Options
    Win all our remaining home games and we'll be on 48 points, meaning we'd only have to draw two games away to be safe.

Hopefully...

:-D

Technically as we have a game in hand which we'll win we're only 7 behind :-D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]Fecking Wolves & Reading - what a joke.

How shit must Wolves be to lose to that lot.

Wolves have been on a poor run recently, just hope they stay that way when we play them in a few weeks.
  • Options
    A good result for us really, but jeez, can you believe that Plymouth, Barnsley, Saints, Watford and Forest all won today. At least Norwich lost.
  • Options
    I wish the 'Defeatists/Realists' wouldn't keep banging on about "now we''re down".
    It feels as if they're desperate to be proved right, at all costs.

Jeez, c'mon guys, the teams up for it.

Why aren't you ....... ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]Fecking Wolves & Reading - what a joke.

How shit must Wolves be to lose to that lot.

Wolves have been on a poor run recently, just hope they stay that way when we play them in a few weeks.

We've got Wolves and Reading away on the bounce and both got dicked 1-0 at home today by garbage. Let's hope they haven't got all of their shite performances out of their systems when we come rolling into town.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Win all our remaining home games and we'll be on 48 points, meaning we'd only have to draw two games away to be safe.

Hopefully...

:-D

Technically as we have a game in hand which we'll win we're only 7 behind :-D

I like your thinking :-)
  • Options
    This is a "crazy" league, anyone can beat anyone on their day.

It ain't over, all still to play for and there will be more twists and turns before May.

Keep the faith.
  • Options
    listen playing how we are cardiff are not as daunting yes it is 10 points from the 4th bottom team but the game in hand if we win it drops that to 7

1 game at a time it is an old addiage but a true one
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]This is a "crazy" league, anyone can beat anyone on their day.

It ain't over, all still to play for and there will be more twists and turns before May.

Keep the faith.

Well said, BDL
  • Options
    Very happy with the point. Disappointed with other results but if we concentrate on our own games and keep picking up the points, we have a chance.

Thanks everyone for the updates etc.
  • Options
    Interesting that the bottom three now are the three clubs rumoured in today's Independent to be about to go into administration. Let's hope either Saints or Naarich manage it before us, if only so we get to be off the bottom of the table for a few days (until our own -10 point deduction)...
  • Options
    we are not going into admin it is a ridiculous comment
  • Options
    We're not going into Administration.

Not this season, anyway.

;o)
  • Options
    i definitely do not believe we are going into admin - paper talk again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't do anything about anybody elses games. We need to average two points a game or put in another way we need four points from six to get to 52 points. If we win on Tuesday we will be on course to do that.

Well done lads today. Lets keep it going!!
  • Options
    hark at you lot gettin your hopes up , im pissing myself laughing good performance finally the players are putting it in.Unfortunately 25 games too late,staying up ? You are havin a feckin laugh.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]hark at you lot gettin your hopes up , im pissing myself laughing good performance finally the players are putting it in.Unfortunately 25 games too late,staying up ? You are havin a feckin laugh.

Where there's life, there's hope...
  • Options
    yes bfr i agree i just sooo frustrated that we wasted over a quarter of a season with a team and management team that were totaaly inept.Just imagine if we had put it in over tha period we would be safe by now.
  • Options
    Keep picking up points away from home and win all our home games and I think we have a fighting chance.
  • Options
    A good result today, but it's all too late. Teams around us are picking up wins unexpectedly. The best i can see is us finishing second bottom, above Norwich.
  • Options
    and then the non believer shows his face the darstedly devil

we need to show form and we need to win our home games even if it is so we dont go down again next season
  • Options
    Oh, Ye of little faith.

Of course it's not too late.

The season doesn't finish on 34 games.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Oh, Ye of little faith.

Of course it's not too late.

The season doesn't finish on 34 games.

stupid boy ;-)
  • Options
    Just a realistic view of the situation, nothing more.