Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swansea v Charlton - Poll, pre-match thoughts etc

Comments

• Options
    draw 1 v 1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]nice work salad i salute you sir on that one..
    well you might, but it is your job really you slacker ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]well you might, but it is your job really you slacker ;-)

Traditional-Irish-welcome_2D14561F.jpg

;-)
  • Options
    (sh)rug
  • Options
    I want that one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I want that one.

Matt-Lucas-as-Andy-1339210.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    which of the two doormats took your fancy?!

anyway ...

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=14729844&RN=52&

http://www.castinstyle.co.uk/product.php/476/17/live_laugh_love_sign
  • Options
    i think we win the award for most random taking a thread away from the subject...
  • Options
    I think Jonjo will play up in the advanced midfield position with dicko upfront... (just trying to drag it back to the main subject)

:o)
  • Options
    I fear we will lose sadly.. but hey ho as long as we win the next two home games... could help us out of trouble.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I'm no longer going, I'll be quite happy with a draw to continue our unbeaten run.
  • Options
    Doncaster have beaten Derby tonight...
  • Options
    2-1 charlton. Have given this advice before so take heed if you want jonjo 20-1 to score the first goal and jonjo to score first and charlton to win 2-1 is 220-1 at corals not a bad bet i dont think
  • Options
    jonjo 25-1 first goal at paddy aswell.

2-2 followed by two wins at home.
  • Options
    My pre match thoughts are that i'm up far too early to travel down to sheep land. 6 beers at the ready. Come on you reds!
  • Options
    My pre match thoughts are that i'm up far too early to travel down to sheep land. 6 beers at the ready. Come on you reds!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    When Swansea came to The Valley, they played some good passing stuff in the middle of the park, but were prone to error at the back - and missed Scotland up front for most of the match.

We played a fairly rigid 4-4-2, but their 5 players in midfield dominated much of the play in that area.

Logic tells me Parky will try to match the Swansea formation, so as not to get over run in midfield,
    So 4-4-1-1 ........ perhaps this is a game made for Jonjo to start in the hole?
  • Options
    Teams on Swansea's website

Swans: Dorus de Vries; Angel Rangel, Garry Monk (C), Ashley Williams, Alan Tate; Leon Britton, Jordi Gomez, Guillem Bauza, Mark Gower, Nathan Dyer; Jason Scotland.

Subs: Andrea Orlandi, Darren Pratley, Shaun MacDonald, Albert Serran, Tom Butler.

Charlton: Rob Elliot; Kelly Youga, Nicky Bailey, Mark Hudson (C), Jonjo Shelvey, Darren Ward, Matthew Spring, Chris Dickson, Therry Racon, Graeme Murty, Tom Soares.

Subs: Darren Randolph, Matt Holland, Svetoslav Todorov, Darren Ambrose, Deon Burton.

Didn't think Parkinson would do it, but looks like it's Shelvey behind Dickson. Perfect game for Shelvey against a footballing side, and looking forward to them playing together.
  • Options
    No Fork Handle ....?
  • Options
    Jonjo 10-1 just to score at any time on Paddy Power.
  • Options
    Charlton: Rob Elliot; Kelly Youga, Nicky Bailey, Mark Hudson (C), Jonjo Shelvey, Darren Ward, Matthew Spring, Chris Dickson, Therry Racon, Graeme Murty, Tom Soares.

Subs: Darren Randolph, Matt Holland, Svetoslav Todorov, Darren Ambrose, Deon Burton.

4-4-1-1 it is then.

Come on you reds!!!
  • Options
    looks like i was beaten by Scoham, sorry guys didnt mean to post it again!!
  • Options
    On the bench, he's got Holland as the defensive cove, Mr Ambrose for culture and creativity, Burton to run through brick walls.
    And Toddy to watch the match.
  • Options
    come on you mighty reds