Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swansea v Charlton - Poll, pre-match thoughts etc

Comments

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited February 2009
    At work, so watching sky soccer saturday online, and reading BBC text, reading the BBC site it looks like we are kicking them all over the park, given away loads of free kicks and Bailey & Murty cautioned for unsporting behaviour.
  • Options
    anyone got commentary?
  • Options
    :-(
  • Options
    it is at home where we need to win but a draw here would be ok
  • Options
    c'mon reds
  • Options
    Blokes on sheep shagging radio are blaming Murty entirely for goal.
  • Options
    cafctv isn't letting me log in anyone else having that problem?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Last Boy Scout[/cite]cafctv isn't letting me log in anyone else having that problem?

working here
  • Options
    3 mins added time
  • Options
    "Dickson knows how to play offside - he's been caught there so often"

Magic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    did last week had to do it all over again and canx initial subscription
  • Options
    one of the booked players will have to come off for Burton to help Dickson 442 second half
  • Options
    murty injured
  • Options
    disgracful defending from report in the charlton end
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Dickson being singled out by commentators as being the reason why we're not playing with any flow because he's continualy being caught offside!!
  • Options
    seems more like all we are doing is hoofing it upfront no fluid passing at all
  • Options
    Ref has been bloody useless, 4 yellow cards for nothing, and no decisions given to us.

Admitted we have not had too much in attack, but overall, feel we have been fairly unlucky in this half.
  • Options
    So effing predictable. Play well, have things under control & then concede a goal out of nothing. Going to have to show greater ambition now.
    Can the ref book a few more of our players please. T*sser.
  • Options
    Just seen refs figures for last season

36 games - 117 yellows, 7 reds
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]Just seen refs figures for last season

36 games - 117 yellows, 7 reds

says it all !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    for fucks sake Charlton you gang of c*nts.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Dickson being singled out by commentators as being the reason why we're not playing with any flow because he's continualy being caught offside!!

The ESPN stats have us as commiting 0 offsides in the first half. Which is correct?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]for fucks sake Charlton you gang of c*nts.

???
  • Options
    I think we're missing Kandol. No out ball to release the pressure.

Burton on for Spring and 442
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sygonrima[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Dickson being singled out by commentators as being the reason why we're not playing with any flow because he's continualy being caught offside!!

The ESPN stats have us as commiting 0 offsides in the first half. Which is correct?

well i didn't hear any in the commentary
  • Options

??? what's that about !
  • Options
    lost the commentary on catv
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

??? what's that about !

Presumably he's a hater that supports Palace.
  • Options
    The stats have us committing 13 fouls but Swansea only having 11 free kicks. Either the ref has let us off two, there never were the extra two, or all the stats are a load of bollox.

I know which I reckon it is.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]lost the commentary on catv

ok, it's back