Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swansea v Charlton - Poll, pre-match thoughts etc

Comments

• Options
    Anyone else currently thinking that Welsh teams should have to play in Welsh leagues?!

Certainly would be good thing right now...
  • Options
    Typical Charlton bollocks, getting our hopes up with a couple of relativley decent results then losing again. Im going to support another team.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Typical Charlton bollocks, getting our hopes up with a couple of relativley decent results then losing again. Im going to support another team.

lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Typical Charlton bollocks, getting our hopes up with a couple of relativley decent results then losing again. Im going to support another team.

Goodbye.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]poxy 'goal music' when they score

'Goal music' is naff & would never be heard at a proper football club.
  • Options
    Best wishes BFR.
  • Options
    second half starts and our commentator had taken valium
  • Options
    I should be the commentator, nicely biased
  • Options
    Dicko...stay onside bro
  • Options
    edited February 2009

I know a few people who switched to Fulham when we got relegated, but I reckon it's out of order to ditch your team so fast. Once we've gone five years of being crap then that's fair enough, but it's only been about three so far, so I reckon you should give them another two years before you switch club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]I should be the commentator, nicely biased

this bloke would send anyone to sleep
  • Options
    Dickson getting slagged again "for not working hard enough".
  • Options
    Dickson kicked in head to cheers from swansea fans
  • Options
    To be fair, Its been a lot more than 3 fucking years of hurt those wankers have put me through.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]

I know a few people who switched to Fulham when we got relegated, but I reckon it's out of order to ditch your team so fast. Once we've gone five years of being crap then that's fair enough, but it's only been about three so far, so I reckon you should give them another two years before you switch club.

Are either of these posts for real?

I fookin hope not, but I've had a sense of humour failure I'm afraid.
  • Options
    PH

just go if you want to go or get on with the good times as well as the bad we are all pissed off but would never make such a stoopid comment as i am going to support another team
  • Options
    blimey heard soares name
  • Options
    they cant be real for fuks sake

shelvey nearly scores
  • Options
    Hello! Just tuned in as Jonjo nearly scores!
  • Options
    jonjo great shot flying save
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    unlucky shelvy, terrific effort
  • Options
    I take it people have taken my post seriously then ?
  • Options
    chill out boys Palace Hater's a good lad just pissed off cut him some slack.
  • Options
    how come we get booked, but swansea players get 'a word'
  • Options
    YESSSSSSS!!!!
  • Options
    GET IN!!!!!
  • Options
    AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    GET IN NICKY
  • Options
    BAILEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    gettttttttt in