Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Its official - JonJo signs

Comments

• Options
    Well done all round, especially Charlton, and a boost for everyone at the club.

At last some positive news to celebrate
  • Options
    good positive news for once. I just hope that when Dickson or Kantdol tire tomorrow Parky sticks on Shelvey ahead of that useless lump Burton.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Jonjo!

Great news but a 2.5 yr deal means that we have to sell him sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    and he starts against swansea.

happy birthday.
  • Options
    Excellent news.

With Elliott showing such pride to pull on a Charlton shirt and Jonjo choosing to show loyalty rather than wandering off to play for some Premier League stiffs I am beginning to feel more connected to the Charlton team again in a way I havn't for many years. If I was Parky I would be sorely tempted to start Jonjo with Dickson tomorrow, the boy must be on top of the world and absolutely brimming with confidence, especially after some recent goals in the reserves games.

What a great day, the sun is shinning, I am off work and hopefully the usual moaners on here who have told me for months now that Jonjo would not sign, that we would be releagated by March, that our new manager is useless and recently that we are releasing the wrong youth products will actually join us in celebrating a good day for the club.
  • Options
    Great news. Looking forward to seeing more of him and seeing him develop.

Against a team that like to play good football in Swansea it's the perfect game for him. I'm sure he'll be on the bench but I'd to see him start.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Can we not slag off the Official Site. I think thats a bit of fun and will impress Jonjo.

We wouldn't dare slag off the OS .... and risk upsetting Henry.
    He's bigger than all of us....!

;o)

That's what your mrs said as well ; - 0

No, Henry .... you didn't hear right.
    She said you were quicker.

I guess you knew her before I did.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]Excellent news.

With Elliott showing such pride to pull on a Charlton shirt and Jonjo choosing to show loyalty rather than wandering off to play for some Premier League stiffs I am beginning to feel more connected to the Charlton team again in a way I havn't for many years. If I was Parky I would be sorely tempted to start Jonjo with Dickson tomorrow, the boy must be on top of the world and absolutely brimming with confidence, especially after some recent goals in the reserves games.

What a great day, the sun is shinning, I am off work and hopefully the usual moaners on here who have told me for months now that Jonjo would not sign, that we would be releagated by March, that our new manager is useless and recently that we are releasing the wrong youth products will actually join us in celebrating a good day for the club.

That's a great post, Valleyman.

That's a realistic view of where we're at. Tell the 'Realists' that ....!

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Can we not slag off the Official Site. I think thats a bit of fun and will impress Jonjo.

;o)

;o)

Pardon?

She kept saying you wanted to knew me in the biblical sense but I just told her I was an atheist.

: - )
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant news! Will be having a few beers to celebrate it later. Made my weekend.

Love that he's shown loyalty and well done to the club.

Happy B Day Jonjo! Hope we get to celebrate with him with a start at the Valley soon and an opportunity to show our appreciation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

;o)

;o)

Pardon?

She kept saying you wanted to knew me in the biblical sense but I just told her I was an atheist.

: - )

Atheist.....?

She thought you were an alien. That's what she told me you said ....

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite] that we would be releagated by March, that our new manager is useless .

that still applies.
  • Options
    Fantastic news. Yes he'll be off to bigger and better things at some stage but for the time being lets just enjoy seeing his development as a player.
  • Options
    It's excellent news - restores your faith in young footballers a bit too.

Shame Henry has to use it as an opportunity to moan about the moaners even when nobody was moaning. Tedious ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]It's excellent news - restores your faith in young footballers a bit too.

Shame Henry has to use it as an opportunity to moan about the moaners even when nobody was moaning. Tedious ;-)

Tedious indeed : - )
  • Options
    Great News!

Well done Jonjo and how pleased am I that a normally reliable source proved to be wrong this time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Great News!

Well done Jonjo and how pleased am I that a normally reliable source proved to be wrong this time.

My normally reliable source proved to be right this time - again!

;o)
  • Options
    our reliable sources len are never wrong eh Oggster ;-)
  • Options
    Thank god for brown Sauce!
  • Options
    Quality news.

Made my week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]our reliable sources len are never wrong eh Oggster ;-)

Stick to the OS. Always right and always reliable.

Other sources get lucky once in a while but you can't count on them when you need them. : - )
  • Options
    Charlton Life is always first with the STOP PRESS news Henry, you should know that.

Except for the Zabel announcement, we'll admit that went under our radar. Bet then again, we knew it would come to nothing :-)
  • Options
    Just got home after opening a supermarket (There's money in lookylikey's ;-))to greeted by this great news, Well done JonJo.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Charlton Life is always first with the STOP PRESS news Henry, you should know that.

maybe but you don't send me a free programme every week and organise guests for the Bromley Addicks meetings so I like them even more than I like Charlton Life

Plus one faraway day when we have lots of money again they might actually pay me to write columns for them again : - )
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite] Plus one faraway day when we have lots of money again they might actually pay me to write columns for them again : - )

Jeez, is there no end to your on-your-knees begging to the comms team and the local press for a column ??

you still taking the Bexley Times a basket of muffins every week ? :-)
  • Options
    Yay!

Great news. Well done CAFC. Nice one Jonjo - you could have made a lot more dosh elsewhere, so we appreciate that a lot and salute you sir.

Happy birthday Jonjo, and thanks.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Plus one faraway day when we have lots of money again they might actually pay me to write columns for them again : - )

Jeez, is there no end to your on-your-knees begging to the comms team and the local press for a column ??

you still taking the Bexley Times a basket of muffins every week ? :-)

You've missed the point. Any Tom, Dick or Charlton Life will let me write a load of tosh for them

The Programme used to pay me to write a load of tosh for them. : - )
  • Options
    Henners i feel that you are right when the comments made about the signing are just putting off the inevitable.

i have been fearing the day those claret and blue or blue and white bstds from across the water took him for fuk all.

Jon Jo is Charlton he wants to stay at Charlton that is all people should care about.

Today he is the toast of the NLA house as he was last night

because folks he has done the right thing by our club and not done what countless other young prospects could and have done

and for that i thank you jonjo and i respect the comitment and loyalty you have shown to us the fans when so many others have shit on us

good luck and have a great career
  • Options
    And I'll echo what NLA has just said.

Thanks for sticking with us Jonjo, mate.

Good luck and have a great career!
  • Options
    Fan bloody tastic - Jonjo you have made my day.