Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• How dare people post speculation on a thread called Rumours Rumours.

Disgusted.

And you can pipe down too !!!

posting your speculation .. on the speculation - shocking behaviour
  • I thoyght the mil was for dale
  • Redhenry said:

Where has the 1m tranfer fee come from?

It was on Stephens' wiki page, but has since been removed.
  • The thing is, with Stephens our midfield is lightweight.

Powell and his staff will know this too - but no doubt they can't bring anyone in unless someone goes first.

Stephens has great technique and an eye for a pass, and is often the fulcrum of our passing game building from the back.

Powell likes to play him quite deep. In that position, however, I feel we need someone more physical.

Perhaps Powell feels the same?
  • Stop Shouting

I don't know where to start, and haven't got much time right now, but for now

1. What part of "transfer window closes 31.8" did you not understand?
    2. Modric leaving has been publically discussed since May
  • A player who is under contract won't agree terms until the clubs agree a fee.

Unless both clubs allow it to happen alongside the negotiation. I believe this happens quite often..
  • In an ideal world!
  • Stop Shouting

I don't know where to start, and haven't got much time right now, but for now

1. What part of "transfer window closes 31.8" did you not understand?
    2. Modric leaving has been publically discussed since May

PA:

2) So has Solly's potential leaving
  • Sponsored links:

Officially ... but we all know how these things work

"I'm from "so-and-so" club ... but in an unofficial capacity ... would you be interested in £20k over 4 years ... off the record"

Its been like this for ages here in the UK .. and for decades on the continent
  • So you think Modric would have walked out on Spurs if he didn't know what RM were offering him, or Parker to Chelsea?

and a bloke called Santa lives in the North Pole.

sorry to say but in this day and age I think you are wrong

not true, if selling Club believes a deal can be agreed they will allow player to speak to the buying Club to agree terms to speed things along. Anyway these days agents are contacted, sounded out, wages agreed etc before bids are put in. Not right but that is how it works. That is why you very rarely see deals fall through on salary issues as it's all done and dusted prior to bids being made.

• New rumour?

http://www.slp.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=29543&headline=Charlton close in on Tottenham keeper

Not quite, Bill.

Seems like the SLP get all their stories from Charlton Life.

;o)
  • The goalie rumour bothers me as i think hamer is improving every game

And that is evident to all , dont think we need a keeper so why look
  • The goalie rumour bothers me as i think hamer is improving every game

And that is evident to all , dont think we need a keeper so why look

Indeed he is.

However, IMO, Sullivan is not up to it as a replacement and at Champ level you need 2 decent keepers to push each other.
  • edited August 2012
    West Ham News ‏@WHUFC_News

West Ham's bid for Chris Solly has been rejected. Another bid is expected to go in (via @WHU_Insider) #whufc #cafc

If true they must be thinking of upping their offer
  • Sponsored links:

• West Ham News ‏@WHUFC_News

West Ham's bid for Chris Solly has been rejected. Another bid is expected to go in (via @WHU_Insider) #whufc #cafc

is that official twitter feed ?

• Button coming in doesn't surprise me at all. SCP has already stated that he wants Sullivan to go out on loan and for that to happen we had to sign another GK.
  • Not looking good with tweets like that

Surely social media in these instances is like t

so they might not just offer the same again then ? .. or less ?

:o)

is that official twitter feed ?

naa but this one is i think

West Ham Updates ‏@UpdatesWHU

We will lodge a second bid for Chris Solly. (Via @WHU_insider) #Whufc #cafc
  • could offer the same but with improved incentives for appearances, caps etc
  • Plaaayer said:

No

When you become moderator we'll pay attention to what you have to say. All I keep reading is you telling people what they should or should be writing, if you don't like it ignore it.
  • Oggy Red said:

New rumour?

http://www.slp.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=29543&headline=Charlton close in on Tottenham keeper

Not quite, Bill.

Seems like the SLP get all their stories from Charlton Life.

;o)
    SLP can't even get that right. It says he hasn't played for Spurs 1st team. He did in a League Cup game against Donny I think. I know I'm hair splitting, but .....
  • Plaaayer said:

No

No for what ?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!