Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I've been living in Nottingham for the past few years and seen him play a few times - love Majewski. I'd be very upset at losing Stephens but he would go some way to appeasing that. (I know this rumour has no grounding whatsoever)

• Thanks for the insight, A4L.

If Stephens goes and this lad fits the bill, then Hollands is the one to sit.

Like the idea of a replacement player who can hit the net from distance.
  • RobbieT said:

little bit out of our price range I would think.

It's a rumour. Is this strictly a CAFC thread?
    Chill. I'm sure he was just having a stephie graph
    yer chill out mate was only joking. Or having a Stephie Graph as Randy put it ;)
  • QPR are meant to be signing Julio Cesar from Inter Milan. Green won't be pleased.
  • CafcCrazy said:

i really can't wait for the window to be shut, so everyone can stop pretending they know better than one another when in reality, they DON'T.

You really must engage your brain before typing. As Henry said there are many people on here with very good sources. I'm not one btw.

cafccrazy.....you will have to do better than that to beat the clique on here, eswpecially he deluded ones that think they have sources

• edited August 2012

don't you mean a bubble??

What a Greek? Now I am lost!

Just shows you how there is no "emphasis" when writing on a MB, peoples comments can easily be taken the wrong way. I was saying (as a new poster) "Sorry is this a strictly CAFC thread? I didn't realise, it's such a long thread, I couldn't read all the comments."

I wasn't saying "Oh S-O-R-R-Y! Excuse me for posting a rumour I heard! I didn't know it was Charlton rumours only FFS!"

See? Easy how even the simplest of comments can be taken the wrong way.

So CHILL OUT YOURSELVES!!!! Joke! ;-)
  • It's all cool @Disco

Enough twitterati chat
    .... Back to the talk of Hamer going to QPR

(sorry did I spoil the surprise ?)

Why would they want Hamer they have Rob Gre.....

Oh god.
  • Oh look it's one of our favourite people!

Ian Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose

I am told Charlton have watched Gillinghams Matt fish (right back) as a replacement for West Ham bound Chris Solly
  • AlexC said:

Oh look it's one of our favourite people!

I am told Charlton have watched Gillinghams Matt fish (right back) as a replacement for West Ham bound Chris Solly

If we going to sell solly there's no way I'd be happy with a league 2 player as replacement!
  • So Majewski has a shot on him, so does our Dale, but can he deliver a corner like Dale?
  • Sponsored links:

• We are linked to Scott Allan on loan from WBA
  • Never heard if him mate whats he like as a player
  • He's a young Scottish midfielder. WBA signed him from Dundee Utd in Jan. Went on loan to Portsmouth and played there last 15 games. Haven't seen him play tho mate.
  • Got done for assault
  • AlexC said:

Oh look it's one of our favourite people!

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish

Anyone know anything on him?
  • QPR are meant to be signing Julio Cesar from Inter Milan. Green won't be pleased.

That just means Green will be leaving.

Thats what happens when you sign a new keeper.

• JTJT
    edited August 2012
    Moose is the human version the Football rumours site
  • Fish looked pretty good in or pre season game at giills. I think he'd be back up for Wilson though. remember how Powell brought in hamer before Elliott went?

That just means Green will be leaving.

Thats what happens when you sign a new keeper.

They only signed Green this summer!
  • JT said:

Got done for assault

Tbf he was with a load of other Dundee Utd players and the charges were dropped.

• Sponsored links:

• JTJT
    edited August 2012
    THUG !
  • JT said:

Moose is the human version the Football rumours site

He has less credibility in football than Dennis Pennis had in politics !
  • He changed his tact on Talkshite now only an enquiry
  • Looks like Villa are desparately trying to get 'emselves relegated

@MirrorFootball: Big up front: Aston Villa set for shock move for Chesterfield target man Jordan http://t.co/fPwJsF6i #transfers
  • BBC is linking Villa with Lambert (Southampton) as well

@MirrorFootball: Big up front: Aston Villa set for shock move for Chesterfield target man Jordan http://t.co/fPwJsF6i #transfers

Someone's having a joke at villa ....

Probably just beefing up their development team, Valley Mac?

• media outlets seem to have changed their tune saying that west ham and bolton have only made enquries rather than a solid bid. Sounds like we told them to do one then
  • They have both bid twice
  • Redhenry said:

They have both bid twice

Let's hope we keep saying no to them!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!