Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Any footballer who goes on twitter puts themselves up on offer. From rio making racist remarks to Ashley to Leon knight abusing Danielle Lloyd to Paul Hayes championing our players potential moves to the prem!
  • Two talented hardworking professional footballer getting the opportunity to secure their financial futures and ply their trade in the worlds biggest circus. What not to like for everyone apart from us sad football supporters. Good luck to both of them I say should the moves come off.
  • Two talented hardworking professional footballer getting the opportunity to secure their financial futures and ply their trade in the worlds biggest circus. What not to like for everyone apart from us sad football supporters. Good luck to both of them I say should the moves come off.

This.
  • Oggy Red said:

Two talented hardworking professional footballer getting the opportunity to secure their financial futures and ply their trade in the worlds biggest circus. What not to like for everyone apart from us sad football supporters. Good luck to both of them I say should the moves come off.

This.
    This squared
  • Dvddd

Don't even jest about hamer going
  • edited August 2012
    QUOTE'S NOT WORKING: @disco

"Some fans can get over emotional about their own club, which is why he was encouraging abuse.

Judging by Hayes twitter, a few people have given him a hard time for what he said. So he got what was expected. I say fair play to Hayes if he wants to wish his colleague or ex team mate good luck but he will get the abuse by fans reading it."

People haven't though have they? don't no why you feel the need to tell a grown man not to wish his friends good luck 'IF' they get a move to a premiership club
  • Dvddd

Point taken - just trying to change the subject with the subtlety of a sledgehammer
  • edited August 2012

Dvddd

Point taken - just trying to change the subject with the subtlety of a sledgehammer

There are some happy people on here tonight , anyone who says anything is getting shot down by everyone else
  • Please will someone shut the window!
  • You had me going it won't take much over the next few days I may need your sledge hamer on my swede
  • Sponsored links:

• If Solly does leave will we have a new thread every time he plays a game at his new club ?
  • You had me going it won't take much over the next few days I may need your sledge hamer on my swede

Happy to share it mate !!
  • PL54 said:

If Solly does leave will we have a new thread every time he plays a game at his new club ?

No everything he trains
  • That is lol mendonca in asdas :)
  • Also is this rumours thead now a twatter thead ;)

I bet Hamer has been called many things, but never Sledge.

;o)

• Twitter is a bad place for footballers damned if they do damned if they don't

I think your right the best thing for them to do is not say it but what other reasons would there be to follow them

There's only so much Nandos info to be had

I understand what your saying and I agree

Anyone who is going to slag them on twitter ( not saying you did by the way ) are also the first to say they feel detached from modern day footballers

Couldn't he have just written a best wishes letter, that way nobody else would have read it

• He could but i reckon hayes would have missed the posts
  • PL54 said:

If Solly does leave will we have a new thread every time he plays a game at his new club ?

Yes and one of the best things about an internet forum is that if you don't want to read it, you don't have to.
  • 28 Aug 2012 21:27:03
    Charlton have agreed a fee with Aston villa for sale Stephens fee believed to be around 1.3-1.5 million. Charlton will use them funds to place a bid for Radosław Majewski from notts forest

This off FR this evening. Only time will tell.
  • Sponsored links:

• not only time - FR is a rumour site for those who wish to read rumours a few hours after they first appear in newspapers or on twitter. Coincidence that the middle of 1.3-1.5 = 1.4 - the reported asking price. Majewski would be a decent player but don't think that one would happen.
  • Arsenal prepared to sell Theo Wallcott -£12-15m being quoted by The Times/Mail.
  • little bit out of our price range I would think.
  • Majewski would be a very good signing but its random off FR so its probably got no truth in it what so ever.
  • little bit out of our price range I would think.

It's a rumour. Is this strictly a CAFC thread?
  • RobbieT said:

little bit out of our price range I would think.

It's a rumour. Is this strictly a CAFC thread?
    Chill. I'm sure he was just having a stephie graph
  • Majewski would be a very good signing but its random off FR so its probably got no truth in it what so ever.

He's the Pole, right?

Didn't fully establish himself in a struggling Forest team last year. With new signings coming in, looks like he'll only be a squad player there this year.

Is he better than what we already have - or a rough diamond to nurture and polish (no pun intended, of course) .....?

• don't you mean a bubble??
  • Yea his the little fella. Came on tonight. Quite nippy and good on the ball. Got a goal in him too. Would defo have him here.
  • Oggy Red said:

Majewski would be a very good signing but its random off FR so its probably got no truth in it what so ever.

He's the Pole, right?

Didn't fully establish himself in a struggling Forest team last year. With new signings coming in, looks like he'll only be a squad player there this year.

Is he better than what we already have - or a rough diamond to nurture and polish (no pun intended, of course) .....?

He scored A hat-trick against Palarse last year so I'm warming to him already.

Seriously though I think he's an attacking midfielder who has a belter of a shot on his left foot. Other than that I don't really no much about him.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!