Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    johnny73 said:

off topic: Favourite takeaway name of all time MAN FU KING just off Leicester Square (in the early nineties).

a Southend Indian years ago .. The Khyber Pass .. hahahahahaha
  • Options

surprised that 3/4 other Prem clubs have been linked with Stephens. If Villa have bid for him and others want him, surely they need to bid ASAP! Hopefully Cabaye goes Arsenal and Pardew bids 4mil for Stephens

But Dale Stephens isn't married, is he? Can't see Pardew being interested unless Stephens has got a wife in tow.
  • Options
    SSN reporter at West ham didn't mention anything about Solly and straight away after that they went to Villa park and the reporter didn't talk about Stephens at all.

Sinclair just signed for Man City. Enjoy the bench son.
  • Options
    Nani might be joining Zenit. Strange one.
  • Options
    If Clarke goes are we going to arrange a visit to a match that we can go and support him like the Stoke fans are doing for Fuller?
  • Options

SSN reporter at West ham didn't mention anything about Solly and straight away after that they went to Villa park and the reporter didn't talk about Stephens at all.

No mention of Stephens this time round....but Big Sam did not rule out any more business either.....still a few hours to go but whoever moves now cant play tomorrow as the midday deadline for registration has passed.

• Options

Don't think they're 'big' enough players for the over hyped glitz of transfer deadline day
  • Options

If Clarke goes are we going to arrange a visit to a match that we can go and support him like the Stoke fans are doing for Fuller?

NO!! I dont think so somehow!!

• Options

lol

• Options

NO!! I dont think so somehow!!

Love the understated response.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EFFING WAY!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2012
    @robstaton: #SUFC statement: An invitation has been extended to Jacob Esan of Nigeria to become a director of Sheffield United PLC

@robstaton: Statement continues: It is envisaged that new funds of up to $500 million will become available within a six to nine month period for SUG...

@robstaton: ...to invest in all three business divisions and in particular in SUFC to assist in financing both First Team and Academy football #SUFC

And when does his boat load of rubber land in Tilbury?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Don't think they're 'big' enough players for the over hyped glitz of transfer deadline day
    Yeah but the Villa bloke reporting from Villa talked alot about the forward who had signed from Chesterfield.
  • Options

If Clarke goes are we going to arrange a visit to a match that we can go and stone him ?

• Options

I think it would be excellent business if Stephens leaves for 2.5mil or so. If we managed to grab Reo-Coker on a free and signed a winger, say Quinn, then that would be great IMO

On my paper round this morning I saw something that said Aston villa are sure that we'd accept a 2.5m bid so that's what they'll offer
  • Options

@robstaton: #SUFC statement: An invitation has been extended to Jacob Esan of Nigeria to become a director of Sheffield United PLC

@robstaton: Statement continues: It is envisaged that new funds of up to $500 million will become available within a six to nine month period for SUG...

@robstaton: ...to invest in all three business divisions and in particular in SUFC to assist in financing both First Team and Academy football #SUFC

• Options

And when does his boat load of rubber land in Tilbury?

That doesn't half sound like one of those email scams! Lol! "I have £500m to invest, I just need your bank details first!"
  • Options

If Clarke goes are we going to arrange a visit to a match that we can go and support him like the Stoke fans are doing for Fuller?</blockquote

You mean to make sure he's gone?

• Options
    Gutted about Quinn as I think he would have been perfect .

Hammond has a good pedigree at this level and would have played with Jacko at Colchester .Like others I am hoping for another cm as well to supplement the squad.
  • Options
    Apparently talk sport reckon David villa to man city can't c that happening myself
  • Options
    Earlier it was to old Trafford
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Darel Russell on way to Portsmouth according to Sky.
  • Options
    At least if he does well at Villa and they sell him then we get a nice little pay out!
  • Options

Apparently talk sport reckon David villa to man city can't c that happening myself

I could see that. If Dzeko goes, they will want to replace him. Been linked with Cavani and Villa.
  • Options
    On the subject of Portsmouth, I thought they were supposed to be starting this season with a 10 point deduction, all the league tables on BBC, Sky Sports, etc show them with a full points quota though.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

On the subject of Portsmouth, I thought they were supposed to be starting this season with a 10 point deduction, all the league tables on BBC, Sky Sports, etc show them with a full points quota though.

They will recieve a 10 point deduction when they come out of administration, i don't know why but i know that's the scenario
  • Options
    Thanks Marriott. Bit of an odd way to go about it.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

They will recieve a 10 point deduction when they come out of administration, i don't know why but i know that's the scenario
    What happens if they stay in administration all season? No deduction?
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

MrLargo said:

What happens if they stay in administration all season? No deduction?
    I presume it'd double onto the next season no idea though, personally can't see them making it till the end of season anyway
  • Options
    Ipswich loan Daryl Murphy (winger) from Celtic and Buy Paul Taylor (Striker) from Peterborough
  • Options
    Atleast solly is staying
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!