Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham Festival 09'

124»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Ruby.

Just £1 each way goes a little way to making up for yesterdays losses.
  • Options
    Re American Trilogy:

Nicholls in the Racing Post - "looked on a nice weight before they went up 13lbs".
    Nicholls in interview afer the race - "Ruby said when he got off the horse after the last race that he would win the County Hurdle".

Make of that what you will.
  • Options
    Weapons Amnesty. 8's. Ruby a close 2nd on Pride of Dulcote in the 2.40
  • Options
    got an each wayer on neptune in the gold cup but any Paul Nicholls horse does it for my company as we sponsor the stables so have our name on the shirts.

Must admit that I'm now thinking of a small each way on barbershop if it goes back out to twelves on paddys again
  • Options
    So who we all tipping in the gold cup ?

Don't fancy Denman, and not much value in Kauto, so i'm split between Barber's Shop and Madison du Berlais.
  • Options
    nt doing well so far... well i got pennies for walkon.
  • Options
    Kauto Star I'm having
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]So who we all tipping in the gold cup ?

Don't fancy Denman, and not much value in Kauto, so i'm split between Barber's Shop and Madison du Berlais.

Lump on Denman, he'll moonwalk over the line :0)
  • Options
    going with neptune collonges.
  • Options
    For anyone, like me, who can't use betting sites at work, I've found www.skybet.mobi to work pretty well from my phone...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Neptune Collonges for me
  • Options
    I must admit to having a little £2.50 each way on snoopy loopy so if that came in I'd be laughing
  • Options
    hahah me two Buckshee, well 2 quid ew. Probably wont tho.
  • Options
    its second at the minute buckshee.
  • Options
    i know im talking to myself here but i just realised i didnt put the bet on snoopy loopy.... gulp.
  • Options
    Drinks on me tonight
  • Options
    nice one Shag, it romped it.

Fancied it strongly, but 7/4 is no odds for my 2.50 e/w !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]nice one Shag, it romped it.

Fancied it strongly, but 7/4 is no odds for my 2.50 e/w !!

I used to bet like that mate , if you fancy it bet on it , a wins a win . Quality horse
  • Options
    thats the thing dan if you're not putting big money down its really not worth it is it.
  • Options
    But then you're just looking for something to back at decent odds , that you'll win decent money cash on , instead of betting on what you think will win . Or something like that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i know im talking to myself here but i just realised i didnt put the bet on snoopy loopy.... gulp.

Good call Bren : It pulled up
  • Options
    Wel something good happened to my gambling today then.

shite in the 4pm also..
  • Options
    Got on Baby Run E/W in the 4pm... 28/1
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    theres a horse called Big Eared Fran in the 4.40... any relation to our fanny?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Wel something good happened to my gambling today then.

shite in the 4pm also..

To cover my disaster in The Gold Cup I managed to get on Cappa Bleu in the 4.00 pm to win - happy days
  • Options
    Not that I know diddly about these things but Big Eared Fran won a nice race on Saturday and looks to be worth 7p of anyone's money in the next.
  • Options
    Well a great day friday only Zyanar for a winner so from looking good i never managed to push on.
    Done Denman in the gold cup and covered on odds without kauto at 3/1 so not all bad.
    Great days racing.
  • Options
    Backed American Trilogy at 20-1!!! Paid for my day which was a big bonus. . .

Got 8-1 off Corals on Denman and done it ew, so was a happy boy.

Long day and has taken me all weekend to recover.

Definately going next year.
  • Options
    only bet on 7 races this year but somehow managed to pick 4 winners and my best return from a cheltenham meet.
    punjabi on the 1st day
    weapons amnesty, cappa bleu and oh crick all on friday.

i must be on a roll because our old 'big eared fran' scored in the last minute to earn sheff w a point and PBS £160 on the fixed odds.

which is nice.