Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

on the palace website

13»

Comments

• Options
    What I don't understand is why it takes a thread on the Palace website to get the second biggest wa**er poster on this site to bother to add a comment?
    He probably spends more time on their board than this one, offering people out and then bottling it again........Sad.
  • Options
    Blimey Chirps I agree with you. Can't understand why someone would seem to spend a disproportonate amount of time winding up Palace supporters. Get a life.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]What I don't understand is why it takes a thread on the Palace website to get the second biggest wa**er poster on this site to bother to add a comment?
    He probably spends more time on their board than this one, offering people out and then bottling it again........Sad.

Only the 2nd biggest? Looks like time is a steady healer in your household Chirpy. Only another 15 yrs and you may have got over comments made 5 yrs ago and then you can put an end to need to come on the MB at 1am and try another bout of points scoring :)
  • Options
    Sorry, I'm lost.

Who's the biggest wa**er poster on here then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Sorry, I'm lost.

'Charlie Block' I think
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Sorry, I'm lost.

'Charlie Block' I think

Certainly not -IMO.
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzz! Have just come back from todays game and visiting my Palace loving Brother in Law. Contrary to popular belief, I can testify that Palace fans are not all w*nkers or have two heads and come from the planet Zarg. They just happen to support a different team. Yes I got some wind up and banter thrown in my direction which I batted away with my usual aplomb.

Whilst I understand it, I don't like this "we sent you down"/"Dowie sent you down" stuff very much because as the man said "what goes around, comes around". I like the rivalry, I hate the fact that we are going down. I hope we'll meet again the following season to renew the excitement.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Listen kids - you had your fun, by celebrating like you'd actually won something in 2005. Your media chums portrayed us as child beaters from Sydenham, egged on by the average 'outraged Charlton fan', when the truth was very different. Your stewards heavy handed treatment of Palace fans in January was appalling. You tried to get one over us by employing our ex-mediocre manager and giving him cash to spend, thus causing the implosion of your club. You take pleasure in winding up SJ - and frankly winding him up isn't a difficult or uncommon thing to do. You, the 'club of the people' celebrated our anticipated demise in 2000 by singing 'we'll never play you again', despite the fact that the 2,000 or so who actually bothered to make the oh-so difficult trip from charlton to Selhurst during your exile years will have known the pain of what it is to see your club on the brink.

And then you come up with all this nonsense. Wondering why and how Palace fans could take a little joy in an otherwise uneventful season, from seeing our self-appointed, smug, self-superior and deluded 'rivals' so spectacularly mess it up this season and get relegated, after all the vitriol you have spat our way.

So keep wearing your 'Dennis in the last minute' or your '9 miles north' t-shirt next season, when you are on the way to 'Operation Gresty', as we'll be in the league above you, and you will be well and truely forgotton about.
  • Options
    Matt, we were nearly right about not playing you again. For the record against you in 2000 there was a lot more than 2000
  • Options
    I'd love to hear your vesion of events with regard to the 'Sydenham' incident Matt, as you were obviously there and saw it all unfold.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2009
    ha ha ha r u Gordon Browns spin doctor u ball less twat ?

Goldberg ASKED for as many Charlton fans as possible to turn up in 2000 as u had no dosh at all. He said we could have as many tickets as we wanted. It was put about that we wanted to take 10,000 to Shitouts Park and really take the piss ------------ it was only around 9,000 yes u pup 9,000.However we did take the piss big time.

do tell the "truth" of sydenham id like to hear it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: matt_himself[/cite]Listen kids - you had your fun, by celebrating like you'd actually won something in 2005. Your media chums portrayed us as child beaters from Sydenham, egged on by the average 'outraged Charlton fan', when the truth was very different. Your stewards heavy handed treatment of Palace fans in January was appalling. You tried to get one over us by employing our ex-mediocre manager and giving him cash to spend, thus causing the implosion of your club. You take pleasure in winding up SJ - and frankly winding him up isn't a difficult or uncommon thing to do. You, the 'club of the people' celebrated our anticipated demise in 2000 by singing 'we'll never play you again', despite the fact that the 2,000 or so who actually bothered to make the oh-so difficult trip from charlton to Selhurst during your exile years will have known the pain of what it is to see your club on the brink.

And then you come up with all this nonsense. Wondering why and how Palace fans could take a little joy in an otherwise uneventful season, from seeing our self-appointed, smug, self-superior and deluded 'rivals' so spectacularly mess it up this season and get relegated, after all the vitriol you have spat our way.

So keep wearing your 'Dennis in the last minute' or your '9 miles north' t-shirt next season, when you are on the way to 'Operation Gresty', as we'll be in the league above you, and you will be well and truely forgotton about.

Two questions matt.

1. Why do you spend so much time on here?
    2. Why don't you just fcuk off?
  • Options
    3. What school do you go to?
  • Options
    But carry on posting anyhow. Posting what? I've forgotten (well and truly) wibble etc.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]ballbuster i mean why are you pretending to be a charlton fan you're clearly a palace fan now go away and pester brighton ... i mean ffs get a life

Seconded. If anything proves Nolly's point about them being creepily obsesive it's this plank singing up and pretending to be Charlton. It's not normal.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]3. What school do you go to?

Amazing how well they teach kids at Nursery school isn't it - Next week he'll be doing joined up writing.
  • Options
    Matt - Funny how since the Sydenham incident both times at our place the Dirty 30 have been f*cking shit.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Matt - Funny how since the Sydenham incident both times at our place the Dirty 30 have been f*cking shit.[/quote]

It's well documented that one of the major factors of the Sydenham incident is because "your mob" didn't show up for the meet, not that I condone what happened because it was quite frankly embarassing.

Pretty good read this thread though. It's interesting that we both hate Ron Noades yet can't seem ever agree to disagree on any banter between the clubs.

You'll be back soon enough. Before Kitson's goal in 2000 we were the better team in the 90's and you've had the vast majority of this decade so I'm looking forward to our next meet. I bloody hope Millwall go up though because next season could get very boring otherwise even if some of our fans claim not to hate you.
  • Options
    It's well documented that one of the major factors of the Sydenham incident is because "your mob" didn't show up for the meet, not that I condone what happened because it was quite frankly embarassing.

"Well documented"...lol.

What was well documented and led to a rash of arrests and prosecutions was a group of wannabe thugs steaming on to a train and beating up a lot of children and families returning home from the match - very brave. I don't much care if "our mob" didn't turn up - I'm really unimpressed by football hooliganism but even more unimpressed by cowardly attacks on children.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]It's well documented that one of the major factors of the Sydenham incident is because "your mob" didn't show up for the meet, not that I condone what happened because it was quite frankly embarassing.

"Well documented"...lol.

What was well documented and led to a rash of arrests and prosecutions was a group of wannabe thugs steaming on to a train and beating up a lot of children and families returning home from the match - very brave. I don't much care if "our mob" didn't turn up - I'm really unimpressed by football hooliganism but even more unimpressed by cowardly attacks on children.[/quote]

So are all Palace fans not directly involved with the attacks, they are scum for what they did but there's nothing we can do about it. I was simply replying to Palace Hater's dirty 30 comments for what it's worth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2009
    Come on fellas.

All this talk of Sydenham and "dirty 30" really does this site dis-service. One of the many good things about this site is the 99% of the people who post on it, don't play up to this nonsense, and banter stays within a reasonable boundary.........like it should do, and did when society in general meant we all respected each other a little more than we seem to these days (god i sound old!)

As an aside .......I understand that the "Dirty 30" were originally called the "nifty fifty".............yet more proof of the credit crunch!
  • Options
    can't believe i wasted 4 or 5 mins with this thread. i know i've been on here too long when i start reading the ones with palace in the title.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    'Our Mob' didn't turn up lol.

One thing's for sure 'Your Mob' ain't gonna turn up for about the next four years :-)

Oh and by the way BFR, it happened on the way TO the match..... I missed the first ten minutes due to those tossers.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Dear dear first and foremost this aint a hoolie site as various people have said. However i cant let that classic Palarse spin tactic go " well documented u didnt turn up"

1) Where and by who would that bollox be documented ? in the Home Office arcive ? The British Museum ?
    2) Palarce Nobless Nifftys have turned up in Blackheath---- Greenwich and Lewisham ------------huge clue here none are near Charlton which was where the match was !!
    3) In the 100+ games we played at Shitouts Park we drunk in your pubs before and after the games and not once was we visited for a chat and a how u doing by "Palarse"
    4) Everytime we played at Shitouts Park we managed to get in the home fans section untill all seaters came about.
    5) There was the long walk to your main pub (the Walton at the time) . 100 + there and you locked the doors. Good few from this site here were there.
    6) You put it about at the game were we relegated you that Palarse turned up at The HOrse and Groom but we werent there. When it was pointed at in ur bollox that you said u where there at 11am it was a Sunday and the pub wasnt actually open to 12 !! oppppppppppppppppppssss
    7) Lewisham u turned up at a boozer 500 M away from the bigest OB station in Europe ! Charlton still turned up and 60 riot OB pushed them back into another pub until they could get Palarse out . 11 people nicked at least one posts on here.
    8) When Sydenham happened and it was posted on a CAFC site , Palarse at first said it DIDNT HAPPEN AT ALL ! then when itgot about that it did you try to make it that it was a"meet gone wrong " BULLSHIT. Even if that was true -- why did your heros still attack kids - mums and dads when they culd find no "mob" ?????? answer because they havt got a set of gonads between the whole lot of them.

apologies to all but couldnt let their spin doctors get away with it.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Churley -

Firstly will apologise to AFKA/Admin etc & whoever doesnt want to read this as I know this board is not for 'childish matters' such as this. However it would appear that a lot of so called 'normal' Palace fans such as Churley have actually beleived the D30 spin on the situation. Therefore I feel like me posting the following can be justified :

Fact of the matter is the police sent out letters to 70+ of our mob. This was the first time these sort of letters had been sent out to Palace and Charlton. The letters basically informed anyone who received one that they would be arrested if seen in a situation 'where officers formed the opinion that you are likely to participate in disorder'. This could be anything from being in a group of 4 or more in Croydon or 'any of the surrounding boroughs'. Many of ours were also on various court cases such as the Croydon incident. Your lot were told before Charlton would not be showing for this reason, if you were clued up you would know that actually your mob claimed they went to meet Millwall at Sydenham (which I dont beleive for a second) and then a train of Charlton fans 'dressed up' banging on the windows and calling it on were attacked. As the CCTV shows this was not the case.

My post wasnt about the Sydenham incident itself anyway, it was the two times afterwards where both times your mob have shown on a train that has arrived in Charlton at 7.40. Both times Charlton have literally gone miles out the way without the ob etc and avoiding any so called normal fans getting caught in the crossfire.

This is my last post on the matter as its been done to death.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]Come on fellas.

All this talk of Sydenham and "dirty 30" really does this site dis-service. One of the many good things about this site is the 99% of the people who post on it, don't play up to this nonsense, and banter stays within a reasonable boundary.........like it should do, and did when society in general meant we all respected each other a little more than we seem to these days (god i sound old!)

As an aside .......I understand that the "Dirty 30" were originally called the "nifty fifty".............yet more proof of the credit crunch!

Agree - Well put!
  • Options
    Thanks SOS, well said.

Please take the Green Street stuff to other sites please.
  • Options
    Exactly. Jog on you mugs.

;-)