Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kelvin Mackenzie in todays sun

Comments

• Options
    my name's on there, but he's changed what I sent him as it certainly wasn't printable...
  • Options
    In his column today he gives us the delightful news that he's decided to stay a Charlton fan for next season. Thank you Kelvin, we're so privileged to have your wonderful 'support'.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]In his column today he gives us the delightful news that he's decided to stay a Charlton fan for next season. Thank you Kelvin, we're so privileged to have your wonderful 'support'.

Doesn't nothing ever go right for Charlton these days ; - )

Note to Rothko: Cancel the "F*** Off MacKenzie" Banner.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]In his column today he gives us the delightful news that he's decided to stay a Charlton fan for next season. Thank you Kelvin, we're so privileged to have your wonderful 'support'.

oh no, shall we email to ask him to re-consider.....again?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Why?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Why?

Waiting till we've got his season ticket money in the bank.

Then we'll unfurl it : - )
  • Options
    I changed teams. Watched QPR for about 12 games (plastic pitch days....wasn't goood to watch) then Brentford for a few more, then Charlton for 850. I'd suggest he goes to QPR. He may even be able to afford their admission prices.
  • Options
    This bloke is a complete and utter w**k stain. I give you his current insight into Charlton Athletic. (Note how he uses 'we've' when talking about Charlton, the same club he was ready to dump 6/7 months ago)

'We've only had seven points out of the last 18 and haven't scored in three games. The Charlton story is coming to an end, as is Phil Parkinsons Career.'

I really wish the cock had changed teams. He really needs a slap.
  • Options
    Just seen that. He's been on the gin again.

He should stick to telling Supermarkets how they should run their highly profitable businesses.
  • Options
    How is the Charlton story coming to an end???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd like to know how many games he's been to this season.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited October 2009
    A cock of the highest order, go running back to millsmall Mkcenzie, and that ginger numptie at the Sun will go well together.
  • Options
    My 30 secs of fame.......
  • Options
    Love the guy --- it is a FACT he once worked for the Guardian but he wore a jacket that didnt have elbow patches in it so was gross mis conduct and sacked.
  • Options
    The article i wrote at the time slating him is the favourite piece i've wrote - FACT :-)

Can't stand the man
  • Options
    Uncle Rup's star pupil. Well embarrassed that he has anything to do with Charlton to be honest.

One person I would dearly love to kick up the arse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]Uncle Rup's star pupil. Well embarrassed that he has anything to do with Charlton to be honest.

Bloody hell, Chazz, i think this is the first time i have agreed with you ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]Uncle Rup's star pupil. Well embarrassed that he has anything to do with Charlton to be honest.

Bloody hell, Chazz, i think this is the first time i have agreed with you ;-)

Pity we can't persaude Goonerhater on this one though! :-)
  • Options
    Anyone actually seen him at a game?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Anyone actually seen him at a game?

No, would love to though. Two-foot him while he's waiting for his Wimpy burger.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if ever a headlock was needed it would be on that tool.
  • Options
    needs the grany bashing out of him,gobby tosher.FORM AN ORDERLY QUE PLEASE.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ray traecy[/cite]needs the grany bashing out of him,gobby tosher.FORM AN ORDERLY QUE PLEASE.

If anyone sees Kelv at tomorrow's game perhaps they could ask him if he would be willing to be the subject of a 'sponsored arse kicking'. For Children in Need or something.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ray traecy[/cite]needs the grany bashing out of him,gobby tosher.FORM AN ORDERLY QUE PLEASE.

If anyone sees Kelv at tomorrow's game perhaps they could ask him if he would be willing to be the subject of a 'sponsored arse kicking'. For Children in Need or something.

Ill give mcleod a score for every one on target....cheap night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]

If anyone sees Kelv at tomorrow's game perhaps they could ask him if he would be willing to be the subject of a'sponsored arse kicking'. For Children in Need or something.

Ill give mcleod a score for every one on target....cheap night.

That would be an interesting challenge to watch. Got a feeling Izale is gonna prove us all wrong today. Hope so anyway!
  • Options
    Dear Mr Grim Reaper,

This year you've taken my favourite chef Keith Floyd, my favourite singer Michael Jackson and my favourite actor Patrick Swayze.

Just to let you know my favourite newpaper editor is Kelvin MacKenzie.
  • Options
    As you all probably remember, I worked for him for a bit & I can honestly say that Kelvin McKenzie is a c**t of the highest order, I would happily fuel the fire if he was burning.
  • Options
    Put him in the Jimmy Seed for the first half against millwall and then the covered for the second and hopefully hell see how highly he is thought of amongst football fans and might cease being such a deluded cock socket in his articles.
  • Options
    Anyone see Kelv today?
  • Options
    He was also well popular when he owned talksport I believe
    Wonder if it was his idea to dig up Gerald Harper and put him on saturday nights a few years ago, 'so bad it was good' category.