Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kelvin Mackenzie in todays sun

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Anyway. ANYONE SEE KEL AT THE GAME ON SATURDAY?
  • Options
    I doubt that he actually goes to any games - does he have a season ticket Airman or is that confidential?
  • Options
    i bet he's subscribed to "charlton live" Player malarky... ;)
  • Options
    Kelvin and Leroy one and the same ? well never seen em in same room.

Cant be Leroy`s rants are far to well written. Mind you both been known to talk bollox. smilley thingy f**kin thing.
  • Options
    Sir Henry asked : ''Do young people no longer say "make love" or "gave him a good hiding?"

You're so modern, Henry! In my day we called it marital relations (because it never happened outside of wedded bliss, of course) and a box around the ears ...
  • Options
    Right

To use such terminology as smashing the granny out of whatever is more often than not in these times used to describe a young man's wilingness to indulge in some carnal act with an young lady. I have heard it used in anger from blokes to say they want to knock another chaps head off his shoulders but that is often greeted with mirth.

The terms 'smash her back gates through' 'smash her into next week' and 'gave a right pounding to' are all sexual references more often than not where I come from
  • Options
    Carts, almost everything seems to be a sexual reference to you mate... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Thet is nut gawdam finny and you bleedy weel know it, let's go kill some gawdam prrrrawns... District 9

What a brilliant film BTW.
  • Options
    I wonder what the tosser will have to say in his column this week!

Surely it's the final straw and he'll be off to 'support' someone else now?
  • Options
    He's a typical armchair supporter, never been to the Valley. A proper football supporter never jumps ship when the going gets tough. Who is he anyway and why am I wasting my time writing this? 130 miles to QPR in 40 minutes...yes, in a Bugatti Veryon maybe. QPR have got money and are going places so why don't you go and support them then. Mug!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another Charlton comment in this pricks article today. He was talking about going for lunch at the Garrick Club, and explaining how old everyone is there.
    ''Im told the average age is 72 - so that's where the Charlton back 4 have retired to.''
    Im not sure if that 'Joke' even makes any sense.
  • Options
    It doesn't make any sense.
    The sort of thing a 'new' fan, who has lost interest now we're not in 'League A', would say.
  • Options
    ''Im told the average age is 72 - so that's where Charlton got their back four from"

Would have made sense but still been not very funny.
  • Options
    Would have made sense if he excluded Youga, Richardson and Sodje and doubled Dailly's age. Then it would have been hilarious.
  • Options
    I can't stop laughing - thats hilarious.... how old is he now? What a load of shiite he sprouts.