Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kelvin Mackenzie in todays sun

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: ray traecy[/cite]needs the grany bashing out of him
    If you're going to quote Mockney bollocks from third-rate hooligan films then at least have the nous to look up what the quote means first. Unless, of course, you actually do want to fuck Kelvin McKenzie, in which case, fair play to you.
  • Options
    Maybe your of a different generation Leroy but bashing the granny out of someone means (being polite) giving someone a good kicking where I from.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Maybe your of a different generation Leroy but bashing the granny out of someone means (being polite) giving someone a good kicking where I from.

Me too. Though we are from the same area!

Bloody hell Leroy, get with the times man!
  • Options
    You can pipe down or I'll give your grandad a bashing!! Shit that's my Grandad as well isn't it!
  • Options
    Nothing to do with being from a different generation. 'Bashing the granny' out of someone is an extremely unpleasant term for having sexual intercourse with a female. It has been used on and off for at least fifteen years (that I know of) in SouthEast London - I have never heard it used for anything other than that and, since the term originated as Mockney for 'Granny Flat' it wouldn't make much sense used in anythijng other than that context (since 'Granny Flat' is used to rhyme with 'Twat').

Although I will grant you, Kelvin McKenzie IS a twat, I don't think he HAS a twat.
  • Options
    Piss off back to Millwall you complete prat. The club should tell him to piss off. IMHO him and his money are not welcome at the Valley.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    God forsake, Leroy, that some colloquialisms don't make any sense! I mean, 'bad' has always really meant 'good', hasn't it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Nothing to do with being from a different generation. 'Bashing the granny' out of someone is an extremely unpleasant term for having sexual intercourse with a female. It has been used on and off for at least fifteen years (that I know of) in SouthEast London - I have never heard it used for anything other than that and, since the term originated as Mockney for 'Granny Flat' it wouldn't make much sense used in anythijng other than that context (since 'Granny Flat' is used to rhyme with 'Twat').

Although I will grant you, Kelvin McKenzie IS a twat, I don't think he HAS a twat.

In that case, I would like someone else to do a granny job on him. In private.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Amos on the wing[/cite]Piss off back to Millwall you complete prat. The club should tell him to piss off. IMHO him and his money are not welcome at the Valley.
    Nah, take his money then confiscate his season ticket for bringing the club into disrepute.
  • Options
    Nah, take his money then confiscate his season ticket for bringing the club into disrepute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah better suggestion aliwibble!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    leroy dont do holli films pal ,im an adult.p.s are you school teacher?
  • Options
    Leroy you're completely wrong...I've lived in SE London all my life and to 'bash the granny out of someone' means to severely beat someone up....a term that's been in existence for at least 50+ years(not the mere 15 you refer to)....I've NEVER ever heard it used for any other term of expression....and believe you me, I 'would' know..........end of!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ray traecy[/cite]leroy dont do holli films pal ,im an adult.p.s are you school teacher?
    No I'm not. If I was, I'd pull you on your spelling, punctuation and grammar, wouldn't I?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Leroy you're completely wrong...I've lived in SE London all my life and to 'bash the granny out of someone' means to severely beat someone up....a term that's been in existence for at least 50+ years(not the mere 15 you refer to)....I've NEVER ever heard it used for any other term of expression....and believe you me, I 'would' know..........end of!
    I think you're getting confused. 'Granny Bashing' was indeed around when I was growing up - it literally meant knocking an old dear off for her pension book and was used extensively also to mean beating up old people in general. I have never heard 'bash the granny out of someone' to mean anything other than to have sex with them.
  • Options
    laroy get a liff yu saad pret. sorry about the grammer ,i attended eaglesfield. beam me up snoty.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ray traecy[/cite]laroy get a liff yu saad pret. sorry about the grammer ,i attended eaglesfield. beam me up snoty.
    Haha - best post on here ever, hands down.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ray traecy[/cite]laroy get a liff yu saad pret. sorry about the grammer ,i attended eaglesfield. beam me up snoty.

Is that why you've spelt Ray Treacy as Ray Traecy ?
  • Options
    speeling not the best i agree,so why take the piss?. you should be having a dig at kelvin not me.we cant all be smart arses.
  • Options
    Is Leroy Ambrose the man himself....Kelvin MacKenzie?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Is Leroy Ambrose the man himself....Kelvin MacKenzie?
    No - I'm not (I'm not even Leroy Ambrose) - but what a strange post to make. Why would you think I was Kelvin Mackenzie?
  • Options
    I wonder..

anyway i have known granny bashing to mean both things but more so a good beating.
  • Options
    in the past when you've enquired as to how your mate got on with the girl he pulled last night the response would often be 'i bashed the granny out of her'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]in the past when you've enquired as to how your mate got on with the girl he pulled last night the response would often be 'i bashed the granny out of her'

I always thought 'smashed the Granny out of her' meant that you had sex and 'bashed the granny out of him' meant beating someone up.
  • Options
    Do young people no longer say "make love" or "gave him a good hiding"?

No wonder the country is going to the dogs : - )
  • Options
    ''make love''....lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: ray traecy[/cite]laroy get a liff yu saad pret.

Are you South African?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ray traecy[/cite]laroy get a liff yu saad pret.

Are you South African?
    Ahaha - someone else spotted it then!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]''make love''....lol
    no one makes love anymore :o( they just make war!!!
  • Options
    Thet is nut gawdam finny and you bleedy weel know it, let's go kill some gawdam prrrrawns... District 9