Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Craig Bellamy on JJ (V funny thread)

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2009
    BREAKING NEWS FROM SKY: JJ WAS NEVER THE SAME AFTER HE GOT HIS BIG WOOLLY HAIR CUT.... AND BELLAMY IS A TWAT. MORE SOON....
  • Options
    A mon avis, Il est gros twat.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    It seems a universally held opinion then. Craig Bellamy is a grade A Tosspott!
    Long live JJ!
    In a poll of disliked footballers who else could run Craig Bellamy(end) close??

Any suggestions?
  • Options
    Ashley Cole but CB wins.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]It seems a universally held opinion then. Craig Bellamy is a grade A Tosspott!
    Long live JJ!

Any suggestions?

Savage
    Drogba
    Bowyer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]It seems a universally held opinion then. Craig Bellamy is a grade A Tosspott!
    Long live JJ!

Any suggestions?

Savage
    Drogba
    Bowyer

Ashley Cole.
  • Options
    76808500.pfAJJCqR.20061115DSC_0209.jpg

Just asked these guys from Del Monte if they thought Bellamy was a twat, and they said YES !
  • Options
    Here in Canada people go one step further and call Bellamy a Twat Waffle whatever that means.
  • Options
    However, Bellamy's press officer does his best job to deny escalating worldwide rumours that Bellamy is in fact a twat

comicalali.jpg
  • Options
    I'm in Beleverederdetredderedderdere (or however the fudge ya spell it!) at the moment.

I have canvassed opinion and the response, uniformly, is that Bellamy is regarded as a mahooosive Twat.

Actually loving this thread, as i have hated this filthy lil skunking winge-bag for ages now!! When he joined Wet spam that was that, the hatred knew no bounds!!

Vile vile vile creature
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2009
    250_bunad.jpg

Vi har spurt det gode folket av Oslo, og den generelle meningen her er at Craig Bellamy er en twat
  • Options
    twats : the people hate

1 : gattusso
    2: bellamy
    3 : savage

drogba definately worth a mention
  • Options
    vancouveraddick, I forgot all about our propensity for labelling serious twats "twat waffles".

Needless to say, we Canadians don't have much opportunity to use the term, given that it's rare to encounter a twat waffle like Bellamy (especially in Canada!!), but there's no doubt that it applies to him six ways to Sunday. ;-)
  • Options
    Mark_little_headshot.jpg

G'day Poms, Joe Mangel here. I've just had to drag me self off the dunny, and christ that was an effort. Felt like i was crapping a yute. Anyhow, i was out with Scott, Henry, Des, Paul Robinson, all the Ramsey St lads for a barbie this arvo. I grabbed a coldie and a dogs eye with dead horse, then got all the dead horse down me and made a proper gallah of me self....

Where was i ? Oh yeah, i asked the chaps what they thought of this Bellamy mongrel, and the agreed view was he is a prize dongo, and probably as bent as a scrub tick.

Anyway, that's enough yabber from this old ocker...
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    ex JJ strike partner Andy Hunt and his stunning wife confirms what we all know

andyhunt.jpg
  • Options
    Can you be a knob and a twat at the same time?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Can you be a knob and a twat at the same time?

So you're saying Craig Bellendmy is an hermaphrodite BDL?
  • Options
    It would explain his anger issues!
  • Options
    I have just asked the hubby, who speaks welsh fluently

& you would never believe it but

guess what the welsh word for twat is???????

now before you guess, it's an old language & normally new words just get adopted with a welsh accent like 'compooter' or 'stair-ree-oo'

but, who'd have thought it

the welsh for twat actually is

Bell......ammm.....eeeee...................isn't it ;-)

xxx
  • Options
    tracked down by Charlton Life to his rented flat near Edinburgh Castle Jonatan Johansson was asked for his reaction to the comments made by Craig Bellamy after Wales's glorious defeat to Finland 'Craig who? Oh, him. He's a bigger twat than Ashley Cole'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We actually did a 'hated England XI vs hated international XI' at work last week. These were the results:

England
    1. Walker, Ian
    2. Neville, Gary
    3. Cole, Ashley
    4. Thatcher, Ben
    5. Ruddock. Neil
    6. Wise, Dennis
    7. Barton, Joey
    8. Bowyer, Lee
    9. Rooney, Wayne
    10. Sheringham, Teddy
    11. Sherwood, Tim

Subs
    12. Hurlock, Terry
    13. Hughes, Lee
    14. Sutton, Chris

Manager:
    Warnock, Neil

International
    1. Schumacher, Harald
    2. Neill, Lucas
    3. Mihialovic, Sinisa
    4. De Boer, Franck
    5. Keane, Roy
    6. Savage, Robbie
    7. Ronaldo, Christiano
    8. Moeller, Andreas
    9. Edmundo
    10. Totti, Francesco
    11. Ibrahimovic, Zlatan

Subs:
    13. Bellamy, Craig
    15. Materazzi, Marco
    16. Simeone, Diego

Manager:
    Ferguson, Alex
  • Options
    Thatcher is Welsh Leroy. A valid call though

I have been out and out in the Medway towns tonight and the combined opinion is.............. Craig Bellamy is a twat
  • Options
    Yammers chant rubbish, employing Bellamy priceless
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFlwKCUspaI
  • Options
    When I was in Jamaica, I heard them calling Bellamy a "RassssClaaat Twat!"
  • Options
    in Bewts-y-Coed they thinks he's more of a bell-end
  • Options
    Hello... London can you hear me...

The result from the Portuguese jury is as follows...

...Bellamy Esta Uma Twat.

Obrigado London, boa noite.

PS. Shag if you were anywhere in the south and didn't come to see us...
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Mate I was in the Algarve but only on a whirlwind weekend trip, I promise to have a Super Bock in your bar this year ...
  • Options
    shakespeare.jpg
    Craig Bellamy - Ye Twat
  • Options
    word on da street in nth londin is dat da man is a bumberclart pussyrass bloodclart

roughly translated into actual north london suberb speak the man is a twat
  • Options
    IMHO, Bellamy's a twat, but he's right about JJ!!