Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Craig Bellamy on JJ (V funny thread)

Comments

• Options
    Crouchy just faxed through.........'Yep, small twat'
  • Options
    "The universe is expanding and i can confirm after weeks of research that Yes Craig Bellamy is a TWAT"

070214_hawking_vmed3p.widec.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I love you Jonatan Johannson

BELLAMY IF YOU DARE INSULT HIM AGAIN THAT'S IT FOR YOU - I'll Get The Golf Clubs out!

;o)
  • Options
    Shaun Goater told me only this morning that there will only ever be one Citeh ledge and that was the GOAT not the TWAT!
  • Options
    Alan says: "Someone's got to be a twat, so why can't it be Craig Bellamy?"
  • Options
    Even the shirt agrees;

Extra Large TWAT!!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm in Thailand and nobody has ever heard of bellamy,

But I have told them he's a Twat anyway.
  • Options
    Craig has a think about it, and he too believes that he is indeed a TWAT.
  • Options
    "I see trees of green........ red roses too
    I see em bloom..... for me and for you
    And I think to myself.... Bellamy is a twat"

louis_armstrong.jpg

Stachmo Know Best..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Češí myslí že Craig Bellamy je kundička.
  • Options
    Craig Bellamy has just set up his own social networking site in this threads honour.

TWATTER
  • Options
    Everybody I've spoken to in sunny Bexley thinks Bell end amy's a twat. (by the way L BLOCK JT, Great photo. :-)
  • Options
    Apparently he's about to sign for Cardiff on loan, bit of a shock that?!
  • Options
    I wonder if the people of Cardiff will also think he is a twat ?
  • Options
    I was in Germany at the weekend and I heard on the streets:

Craig Bellamy ist eine Fotze!

So now you know.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Apparently he's about to sign for Cardiff on loan, bit of a shock that?!
    I thought they were skint?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I wonder if the people of Cardiff will also think he is a twat ?
    In a word, no.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Apparently he's about to sign for Cardiff on loan, bit of a shock that?!
    [span style=font-family: "Helvetica";]I thought they were skint?[/span]

So did I, apparently not anymore.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Us Cardiffians know he is a twat, ugly twat at that. Arrogant arsehole is too kind to describe him. Football wise he is awesome always gives 100% and is always as good as anybody at the club he plays for. He was newcastles best player and last year was man citys best player. If he stays fit cardiff should win the championship and I may be tempted to see his own debut on saturday.
  • Options
    Brilliant signing for Cardiff. Mancini has made a massive cock up in my opinion. The likes of Robinho, Santa Cruz and Jo are still there but he's frozen out one of their best players.
  • Options
    Man City / Mancini dont know what the hell they are doing!
    Unbelieveable that they are letting him go. Would have loved to see Bellamy at Spurs but dont think it was ever an option given City's attitude to dealing with their direct competitors.

Ok, he's a horrible little b@stard but he'd be great to have in the dressing room, an absolute born winner.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Man City / Mancini dont know what the hell they are doing!
    Unbelieveable that they are letting him go. Would have loved to see Bellamy at Spurs but dont think it was ever an option given City's attitude to dealing with their direct competitors.

Ok, he's a horrible little b@stard but he'd be great to have in the dressing room, an absolute born winner.

Just goes to show the money they're willing to throw away. They could've probably got about 7-8m for him from Spurs but instead they're willing to let him go to Cardiff where they'll have to subsidise at least 70k a week of his wages even though he's not playing for them.
  • Options
    agree johnboy, if he was english he would have played in south africa. Good to see a player playing for his hometown team at the peak of his career.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Just as I said!

Looks like me and Mart were a bit wrong!
  • Options
    He's going to destroy the Championship or get a very serious injury, should be fun!
  • Options
    Who`s Craig Bellamy?
  • Options
    Maybe something David Bellamy dug up!
  • Options
    glad i'm not the only one to think he's a bloody good player and maybe it's that, that gives him the arrogance, that ultimately makes him a twat.