Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tamur Tuna

Comments

• Options
    Good to see we are trawling through the fish puns.
  • Options
    i expect if pardky stays after half a dozen 10 min sub appearences he will get a full 90 mins up front on his own against a decent passing team, will be dropped and slagged off on here for being usless and dissapear.
  • Options
    Tuna Sub... prefer the melt panni myself..
  • Options
    Still no signs of the puns abaiting.
  • Options
    We do like to carp on
  • Options
    Headlines in the Super Throw Away Scum......

Misses open goal: "Tuna Flakes Shot"

After run of goals, called up to the U-21 England team: "Tuna Steaks Claim"
  • Options
    He's young, playing pro-football and having a whale of a time.
  • Options
    Charlton For TUNA ate to escape drop

new teanage sensation scored last gasp winner to keep the addicks in league One.
  • Options
    surely when he scores in two consecutive games it will be

Tuna on a roll.

Does anyone know anything about him? Didn't someone on here coach his kids team and their son played with him?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2009
  • Options
    good lad..

n1061452035_30261161_7062.jpg
  • Options
    Feed the fish and he will score
  • Options
    So it appears. Lordy.
  • Options
    wheres the lad from ?
  • Options
    some plaice
  • Options
    Good turn of speed it won't be easy to catch tuna.
    I just he doesn't get lured to another club..
    Still if he goes there's plenty more fish in the sea we've had Salmon now Tuna I hear they're looking at a new signing Dave Halibut ;-)
  • Options
    Is that bird in the background just in a bra????
  • Options
    Good little cameo of a debut, I thought.
    Looked lively and made some good runs which the blinkered trolls either didn't see or chose to ignore.
    One sublime pass out to the wing.
    I'd like to see more of the lad
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Is that bird in the background just in a bra????

No, its Josh Wright. :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Is that bird in the background just in a bra????

Looks to me like she's just out of a bra.
    Where's his hand at.? Is he trying to Tuna dial?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]
    Still if he goes there's plenty more fish in the sea we've had Salmon now Tuna I hear they're looking at a new signing Dave Halibut ;-)

You forgot Feeeeeesh! .......

;o)
  • Options
    I can see the headline now for the start of next season

"Tuna hits the net as the (H)Addicks get off to a flyer!"

I just hope the alternative isn't

"Gray scoreless day as Charlton go for a Burton and Kandol is snuffed out!"
  • Options
    Tuna played okay but the defence is a load of old CODSwallop...
  • Options
    Something about him reminded me of Steve Jones, maybe the way he runs. Unsurprisingly lost the physical battle with their defenders but used his pace well. No idea if he'll be the next big thing, but made an encouraging enough start.
  • Options
    He's no doubt a contemporary of JonJo as they've come through in the same year together, and played in the same teams?

Jonjo though matured early, although Tamer appears to be bang on course for his age.
    Remember

Be interesting to get an insider's view of the lad.
    Uncle, does JonJo rate Tuna ... ?
  • Options
    The club seem to rate him highly, From the Charlton community trust website last September:
    http://www.cact.org.uk/newsitem.php?id=82

"Youngster Tamer Tuna, is making his mark at the club, with regular goals for the U18 team so far this season. The 16 year old is just starting his 2 year scholarship with Charlton Athletic Football Club.
    Tamer’s football journey started when he attended the Community Scheme’s Charlton Challenge programme at Crook Log Leisure Centre, Bexleyheath when he was 6 years old. After completing two courses of the Charlton Challenge programme, he was invited to attend training at the Charlton Athletic Community Scheme Advance Centre, where he undertook coaching from the dedicated development staff at Charlton Athletic.

Tamer’s training at the Charlton Athletic Advance Centre continued to progress and he made the stepping stone into Charlton Athletic Academy at 10 years old and Tamer has now been offered a 2 year scholarship with Charlton Athletic. He will join current 1st team Charlton Athletic players Harry Arter, Scott Wagstaff and Grant Basey who all also started on the Community Scheme Solutions football courses with 28% of the current Charlton Athletic Academy players progressing from the Community scheme.

Sean Daly, Football Development Manager at Charlton Athletic coached Tamer on the Challenge and at the Club’s Academy, said "Tamer has always been a focused player, and the technical skills he learnt on the Challenge has helped with his develop and hopefully to a professional career within the game."
  • Options
    Loads of my mates know him, but I dont for some reason, I must meet this guy someday
  • Options
    Well, he's certainly local.

Does he live around Bexleyheath or thereabouts ....?

;o)
  • Options
    Yer, i went to primary school with him. Its nice to see one of your own in a Charlton shirt.