Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tamur Tuna

124»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Fish puns aside, how do you pronounce his first name? Is it tame-air? Hope he can keep his feet on the ground with sorts like that circling. quote.
    Well his parents pronounce it 'Tameer' his grandparents are from Cyprus.

I heard he is likely to be of Turkish descent because of his name.

There's actually another Tamer Tuna in football, who is Turkish. Here.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]can someone find out his price for scoring in 90 minutes for me.

can't go on betting websites at work.

Worth a punt

PaddyPower has him 9/1 first or last goalscorer and 10/3 any time goalscorer.
  • Options
    AFKABartram
    Interesting read Ken, thanks

You must have felt quite proud on Saturday ?....

Just a decent young local lad who deserves a chance, that is all...

I would rather play young Charlton lads that have played at the club for over 10 years than some of our current squad as I believe o the club's future is with a good balance of young and some experienced players.
  • Options
    Was a shame he wasn't brought on tonight. Maybe wasn't the perfect game, but two strikers might have actually taken pressure off.
  • Options
    He rejected me on Facebook. I know 7 of your friends you bastard :(
  • Options
    how tall is this kid??
    there was a lanky kid warming up at ht at the away end who looked well over 6ft but looked like tuna... i've just looked into the handbook programme and it says Tuna is 5ft9 , if it was him he looks to have shot up
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]how tall is this kid??
    there was a lanky kid warming up at ht at the away end who looked well over 6ft but looked like tuna... i've just looked into the handbook programme and it says Tuna is 5ft9 , if it was him he looks to have shot up

You sure it wasn't Llera as Tuna wasn't even in the squad Saturday?
  • Options
    you could be right plaaaayer ... i thought it was a young kid but maybe llera has a baby face ....
  • Options
    It was Llera - he was running down in front of me in the "executive box". Hmmm.
  • Options
    charlton fan in the home end ..........................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Lewis Perkins was added to the squad and travelled v Stockport.
    He's scored 10 goals for the U-18 team already this season.

It was on the OS ...... doesn't anybody ever read the OS?

;o)
  • Options
    Too busy coating off CHARLTON FAN Rob Elliott obv.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Lewis Perkins was added to the squad and travelled v Stockport.
    He's scored 10 goals for the U-18 team already this season.
    It was on the OS ...... doesn't anybody ever read the OS?
    ;o)
    We've had a lot of U18s get in the squad, but not get onto the bench lately
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]charlton fan in the home end ..........................

I think were on to something ;-)