Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Final push for the petition

Comments

• Options
    Do people really think sacking the manager will mean less empty seats??
  • Options
    yes
  • Options
    I don't think the guy's been unreasonable, let them get on with what they want to do.

I won't be signing as I wished for a demonstration of no faith in Parky way back around the Coventry game. The board make the decisions, and it appears on this they've used little logic previously. If the board had been open on the process I'd have supported them. If they'd have stated how Parky was going to replace Pardew because of financial constraints and cost cutting immediately was needed, I'd have supported them.

It was the total denial of the situation we were in and the pressures it placed on the board that led to non-decisions, backed up by misleading press releases. I can't see the situation has changed for the board, so why should those not wishing to have Parky as manager believe in their approach?
  • Options
    Wooooooooooooooo 8 now ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Ok, we shall see. But i am confident Parkinson will not be here for the start of next season.

You have seen a big change in his mannerisms in the last couple of games. He has also point blank refused to discuss his future, the length of his contract etc I actually think he has been quite gentlemanly about the whole thing and believe he has shown a fair degree of dignity.

I'm also confident that the board now know full well that starting on anything other than a positive footing for next season will be suicide with an already disenfranchised fanbase. If our fine win again Coventry on the last day of last season sold a few extra STs, then the capitulation of the last two home games has had the opposite effect.

As said in myBlog article, its time for change. And Parkinson will most certainly not be one who survives.

So with that in mind, i won't be joining no Parky Out stuff.

I think you are bang on the money regarding mannerisms AFKA, I was watching him last night, or should I say trying too, Kins seemed to be in the technical area more than Parky, shouting and barking orders, Parky looked like a man that was going through the motions and trying to save face.

I won`t be calling for his sacking at the game. AFKA has this spot on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]I've just read through their comments on the 606 board about this petition..... except it's not about the petition, its about Charlton Life and how much they dont like it/us! I have no idea who Nick Gray is but he writes like a bitter man with no mates. Charlton Life clique? maybe a little but a vote on here got more responses in 24 hours than this petition has in 3 weeks and most of them are clearly bogus.

No clique? your kidding! have you tried to get in their football team? I'm giving up, now i'm trying for a game of golf. I bet they arrange it for when I cant get a day off. ;-)
  • Options
    He who replies fastest plays first TCE lol ;o)
  • Options
    The famous petition with the made up names. They shoot horses don't they?

I love the way Nick Gray on 606 believes me not posting means take over rumours must be true. So now I've posted it must mean they are not. Strange man, that Nick.

BTW nick, I laughed out loud when I saw your summary of the AGM. Lifted straight from my post on here but you couldn't bring yourself to admit that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]It was the total denial of the situation

I thought denial was a river in Africa until I discovered the Charlton Board...:o)
  • Options
    Ha ha ha So far I have

1 Tim Buckto great idea
    2 Bill Shankley Phillip is a top manager I think he should stay.
    3 1905 I hate all petitions - they are a complete waste of time
    4 Anonymous
    5 Ben Hayes I think Parky is great and wish he was me.
    6 Stone Is this the parky out petition?
    7 mike hunt No, its a new thread on Charltonm Life
    8 Gav Warran
    9 Anonymous
    10 Nick Gray parky is god
    11 hans erik gording I love Phil
    12 alan pardew
    13 alan pardew
    14 C4FCDenmark I have seen the light
    15 C4FCDenmark I have seen the light
    16 Ian Jeacock Pardky on dude
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK, you win ;o)
  • Options
    c4fcdenmark has told me its confidential what email address was used to sign my name under. thats just odd.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]c4fcdenmark has told me its confidential what email address was used to sign my name under. thats just odd.

Its irrelevent anyway B, as you just enter whatever false address that you like. Why don't you just ask Shag what email address he put ? :-)
  • Options
    I have signed the petition against the petition what a great petition that is Dazzler well done old bean
  • Options
    hahahah its not me honest
  • Options
    That wasn't me signing that petition either BTW but LOL
  • Options
    LOL, Stone is going to love you 1905 !

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/petitionagainstparkyoutpetition/signatures.html
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    ha ha ha! My petition has already reached over 20% of c4fcdenmark's it's only a day old too ;o) I love you all!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]hahahah its not me honest

;-)
  • Options
    Any one else find all the increased in-fighting and bickering between Charlton fans the last couple of seasons pretty depressing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes Rodders I do but it's only tension when we are back in the Prem it'll be fine.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Yes Rodders I do but it's only tension when we are back in the Prem it'll be fine.

Ha ha!
  • Options
    I do find it depressing, but it isn't exclusively Charlton, I have seen other fans offer out there own fans for less, we are pretty chilled out I think.
  • Options
    shut it CHG you mug.
  • Options
    Curb_It = Cass Pennant

"Jog on you sigh"
  • Options
    dear me i watched that film. shocker!

Anyway back to topic ... you can shut it an all you even muggier [insert v v bad word]

im on a roll..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]shut it CHG you mug.

Some are more chilled out that others.........:-)
  • Options
    26 AFKA Any room for a little one?

LOL
  • Options
    So was this really such a waste of time ?

Maybe if we had got good numbers then, we wouldn't be finding out (through the News Shopper!) that Parkinson is almost certainly going to be our manager next year.

I wonder how all the people who were so sure then that he'd be gone feel now.