Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Final push for the petition

13»

Comments

• Options
    i think i read a different news shopper article from you...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]So was this really such a waste of time ?

Maybe if we had got good numbers then, we wouldn't be finding out (through the News Shopper!) that Parkinson is almost certainly going to be our manager next year.

I wonder how all the people who were so sure then that he'd be gone feel now.

Oh come on do you really think a few mainly fictional names on an internet petition were going to make any difference?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]So was this really such a waste of time ?

Maybe if we had got good numbers then, we wouldn't be finding out (through the News Shopper!) that Parkinson is almost certainly going to be our manager next year.

I wonder how all the people who were so sure then that he'd be gone feel now.

Oh come on do you really think a few mainly fictional names on an internet petition were going to make any difference?

I don't know for sure either way, but surely the general apathy from the fans is what the board gambled on, and won.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]

I don't know for sure either way, but surely the general apathy from the fans is what the board gambled on, and won.

i think there is an elemant of truth in that statement
  • Options
    Agree se9addick.