Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This isnt good....

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]was that the group that had the weird guy in the bennetton white and turquoise rugby top, orange shoes, cream shorts and a tweed flat cap?

someone should have told him to go home and get changed!

Didn't know Riscardo was a Norwich fan
  • Options
    there were a few narwich in the anchor, sure nothing went off even tho it was rammo down there, crawled out of there about 10ish if i can remember was wasted..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]was that the group that had the weird guy in the bennetton white and turquoise rugby top, orange shoes, cream shorts and a tweed flat cap?

someone should have told him to go home and get changed!

Didn't know Riscardo was a Norwich fan

Wouldn't have been me ... cream shorts are a no no when wearing a white and turquoise top, it would have to have been peach ...
  • Options
    Adam the guys i am talking about werent wearing colours and do sound like the peeps Suzi was n about.

why were there so many OB outside the Anchor at 9.30 PM ? saw not 1 bit of truble. Cant understand why the music went off at 9PM either.
  • Options
    There were loads of Police vans running around the woolwich road with their sirens blaring as i was walking to the ground.

I thought there was a very friendly atmosphere with no sign of trouble so have no idea what all that was about!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]why were there so many OB outside the Anchor at 9.30 PM ? saw not 1 bit of truble. Cant understand why the music went off at 9PM either.

i was there from about 4ish was outside most of the time, it was packed inside did see it get a bit heated as it was impossible to get to the bogs without barging through people few spilt drinks etc..no punches thrown though dont think. cant remeber much apart from staggering up the road to get a bus home home.
  • Options
    just watched the highlites from the game on the link here, and the bloke infront of the lovely Delia who looks a cross between Phil Cool and MArtin Keown was down the anchor after the game..
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I take it our freinds from sellout didnt make an apperence then?

They were surposed to be having a relegation party for us in Greenwich park then after they were going to make an apperence in SE7!!
  • Options
    Had they stocked up on scarves and a box of matches ?
  • Options
    LOL!

It was on facebook so I'm told?