Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thanks from Steve Sutherland

Comments

• Options
    Good luck mate....all the best for the future
  • Options
    Best wishes from me too Steve. It's great that you still feel able to be an active part of the Club, great credit to you.
  • Options
    Good Luck Steve! Don't think i've ever had the pleasure, so there's another highlight for you ;-) LLLBH x
  • Options
    'I intend to stay involved with the club via my work as chairman of several CAFC Community Trust projects including the 'Street Violence Ruins Lives' project which I am intensely proud of and I hope to help the club with some commercial projects over the coming weeks.'

Intensely proud of this as well. A smidgeon of happy news. Good luck Steve and thanks.
  • Options
    cheers steve - as Arnie would say "YOU'LL BE BACK"

Best of luck
  • Options
    Good luck Steve.
    You once bought me a drink in bartrams which makes you a friend for life!
    Your contribution to charlton has been immense. When we rise again as we all hope we will then here's to you back at the club where you belong.
    All the best
    Jon
  • Options
    Best wishes Steve, hope it's just a temporary parting of the ways. By the way, I really liked the JD Shirts when I saw them and even more when I bought one! There's no accounting for taste!!
  • Options
    Good Luck Steve. Thanks for all the work you have done for the club, hope that you will be back with us again soon.
  • Options
    Good luck Steve,your dignity is a great credit to you.Hope you're back one day soon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red God[/cite]Good luck Steve,your dignity is a great credit to you.Hope you're back one day soon.

cant say more........except all the very best and thank you for being a massive part of what Sam , Sophie and their dad enjoy. Ta and good luck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You'll be back! You'll be back! You'll be back!

Charlton Plus was better than Charlton Chat imo though
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Can I add my best wishes, too, Steve?

Haven't actually spoken to you n years but I remember you well in your portakabin 20 years ago when I used to help out with Junior Reds and with articles for the match day prog and your commitment and enthusiasm was an inspiration to everybody.
  • Options
    I always wanted to know , did you ever get that cup of coffee at Plymouth ?

Seriously, Good Luck for the next stage of your career.
  • Options
    Don't be stranger, keep on posting!
  • Options
    good luck Steve, hopefully you'll be back soon if the players can put in a decent shift. Meanwhile, keep posting - the more the merrier !!
  • Options
    So sorry to hear you're leaving, Steve & all good wishes for the future wherever that may be. At least you'll be able to enjoy a meal or two in Legends next season instead of spending your time there pressing the flesh....

I too have fond memories of Charlton Chat & rang in to speak with you on several occasions . You might remember when the group in the studio sang " The Red, Red Robin" and I called to say my budgie had just fallen off its perch ! he was never the same again after hearing that rendition !

Take care

Jean
  • Options
    Bad news mate.....

As I said on another thread, you sorted my entire school team a game at selhurst via my dad, who Im sure will be equally disapointed that going...

as ledge said....

youll be back mate...
  • Options
    Good luck Steve in whatever you choose to do in the future
  • Options
    All the best Steve
  • Options
    Good luck, Steve. All the best. Hope things work out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    all the best Steve
  • Options
    Good luck Steve, I still have visions of you and Peter tucking into a Horn Of Plenty when you were our guests at Medway. Hope to see you around again in the not too distant future.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear the news Steve and wish you all the very best for the future.
  • Options
    In case anyone was wondering what Suthers is up to now

http://www.steve-sutherland.co.uk/
  • Options
    He said he may venture on here again one day. I'm meeting him tmrw for a catch up. he's so busy I'm hoping he may need a PA soon!
  • Options
    That's great, suzi. Please give him all our best wishes .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]He said he may venture on here again one day. I'm meeting him tmrw for a catch up. he's so busy I'm hoping he may need a PA soon!
    Do you know any good ones? ;-p
  • Options
    I just watched the Turning the Tables documentary as i missed it first time round as found the link last week.

Rather surprisingly for me, i welled up watching the highlights of the West Ham 4-4 game plus all the other bits in the programme that shows how far we have really fallen.

What a terrible mess we are in. I feel very flat now.
  • Options
    B thats the thing isnt it its so far in such a short time. I find it hard to watch MoTD and not get pissed off about it all. After Saturdays joys at The Valley we saw Bent,Parker ,Turner, Murphy,Thomas,Konch and Young all doingtheir stuff in the Prem whilst we are going God only knows where.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I just watched the Turning the Tables documentary as i missed it first time round as found the link last week.

Can you post it? I saw it first time round, but to it being a while ago, and only being about 12 at the time, don't really remember it!