Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dieting / getting fit

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]All this talk of dieting is making me hungry!

why don't you rob someones pack lunch
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curbey[/cite]

why don't you rob someones pack lunch

Funny f**ker!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]A few dull facts on the alcohol front re pints is that generally the stronger the drink the more the calories.

Calories per pint

Scrumpy Jack 6% 256
    Stella 5.2% 250
    Strongbow 4.5% 244
    Speckled Hen 4.5% 233
    Average Bitter 4% 193

Stella is 5% now.
  • Options
    weightwatcher meals are great lost stone in month plus the wii also keep beers down to 6 a week rationed all in on night or couple over three,,,,,,,
  • Options

You not wrong, fancy a pint and something to eat? :)
  • Options
    Diets don't work long term. If you're serious about loosing weight then eat healthy, not too much of the booze & exercise for over 40mins, three/four times a week. The problems can come when you get to a certain age & your metabolism slows, then it becomes very hard. As long as you keep doing everything in moderation you should feel great. Oh & you need to drink 2 litres of water a day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]

You not wrong, fancy a pint and something to eat? :)

Have to be a bitter and a weightwatchers curry though mate! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Diets don't work long term. If you're serious about loosing weight then eat healthy, not too much of the booze & exercise for over 40mins, three/four times a week. The problems can come when you get to a certain age & your metabolism slows, then it becomes very hard. As long as you keep doing everything in moderation you should feel great. Oh & you need to drink 2 litres of water a day.

KBls, what age, would be a certain age? Lol
  • Options
    Everyones different. For instance, KB was only 25 ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Everyones different. For instance, KB was only 25 ;-)

Lucky! I'm still in my teens ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been going to the gym for the last 6 months or so but saw little to no effect on me.

However since losing my job thought I'd do put a bit more effort in and have really reapt rewards lost almost a stone and 2 inches off my waist. The big weight loss is more to do with doing a 5km run every morning, if you just wanna lose some weight then running really is the best exsercise for this, but you will lose any muscle you have aswell. I'm not sure weather going to the gym in the morning or day time rather than when I'm knackered after work has also helped, oh yeah I've also stopped eating bread, which is really hard cos I lurv sandwidges
  • Options
    Oh yeah and got made to go on the Wii fit thingy the other day and it reckoned I was only 23!! Hahaha I did laugh obviously the gym has been paying off
  • Options
    Bread is my problem - i'll never stop eating it but it is killer for Weight gain. Can't beat a lovely ham and Mustard Sarnie!
  • Options
    Jeeez AFKA,

You really want my tips on healthy eating and living???????????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Jeeez AFKA,

Youreallywantmytips on healthy eating and living???????????

Ha, well we're not comparable because i'm only 26 and you're 37.

Getting bored of the fruit salads for brekkie, though i did rustle up a cracking healthy meal last night, chicken, tomatoes, red onion, courgettes and cous cous, delish
  • Options
    All this talk of dieting is making me feel guilty, had to stop reading and put crisps back in cupboard.