Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Travelling support 08/09 (look away now!)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Ahhh, but they didn't count the ones who bunked in and were in the home end!
  • Options
    interesting reading lol
  • Options
    Hang on, Norwich 1221.1.

I don't think these figures are correct.

Exactly what I thought when I read it
  • Options
    well if there had been more games on a saturday and the weather had been a lot nicer and if they had all been in london and if christmas and new years hadn't got in the way and if colchester were still in our division,then i think we wouldn't have been the worst away fans.

still,only 400 down on last seasons. qpr with 1 away win more than us had a higher away following than the previous season, up 213 even though they had nothing to play for,not even a relegation fight.
  • Options
    threadkiller you can't make the blind see
  • Options
    great, the Chuckle Brothers are back in town, and its great to see their sticking with the routine that brought them their notoriety !
  • Options
    Well, its a miracle! I may go to more than 1 away game next season, thanks to the thread bloke and the side kick fella!
  • Options
    the truth inevitably hurts
    yet the name calling continues ;-)
  • Options
    sorry side kick!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]sorry side kick!

chuckle chuckle!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    to me

to you

:-)
  • Options
    anyone know if there's anywhere online you can get charlton's away attendances for the last few seasons?
  • Options
    Ooh Ahh online dot com!
  • Options
    www.oohahhtheoptimist.com/curbs