Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What are you all doing right now

I am in the Garden feet up radio on drinking a lovely pint of Aspall Dry Premier Cru Suffolk Cyder and it is gorgeous, just me and me little staffie Harvey

Comments

• Options
    Probably the best cider in the world.
  • Options
    Designing my first ever DJ business card, final draft just submitted to printer.
  • Options
    practising the guitar during lunch break.

Stress buster.
  • Options
    Sitting at my desk eating a salad and surfing CL, plus I have a big silly grin on my face because I have just read the "Ambrose to Palace" thread
  • Options
    Took adam JNR for some injections at the quacks this morning, cried his eyes outs bless him. Right now the missus is upstairs polishing im online job hunting been on reed monster jobcentre plus and greenwich council, gona make lunch in a mo as baby asleep got SSN on in the background talking about Gareth Barry going to Man City and Tony Adams going to Celtic, after lunch maybe a beer in the garden..
  • Options
    mate i discovered it whilst camping in East Sussex last week and i have been caning the tescos round the corner too the point where the geezer on the alchol aisle pulled me today saying he has upped the order by 10 crates, it is fudging great gear 7% as well makes you quite happy
  • Options
    Just spoke to the wife, as from Monday she on 3 months garden leave.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]mate i discovered it whilst camping in East Sussex last week and i have been caning the tescos round the corner too the point where the geezer on the alchol aisle pulled me today saying he has upped the order by 10 crates, it is fudging great gear 7% as well makes you quite gay

Steady on mate !
  • Options
    Going off to do a load of Hope not Hate leafletting at St Pancras
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]practising the guitar during lunch break.

Stress buster.

Serious Henry??? If so that is pretty cool, I take it you work in an office and you are not a pilot or a train driver ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]mate i discovered it whilst camping in East Sussex last week and i have been caning the tescos round the corner too the point where the geezer on the alchol aisle pulled me today saying he has upped the order by 10 crates, it is fudging great gear 7% as well makes you quite happy

That's funny!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]mate i discovered it whilstcampingin East Sussex last week and i have been caning the tescos round the corner too the point where thegeezer on the alchol aisle pulled metoday saying he has upped the order by 10 crates, it isfudginggreat gear 7% as well makes you quitegay

Steady on mate !

LMFAO
  • Options

Stress buster.

brentholdguitar.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]

Stress buster.

Serious Henry??? If so that is pretty cool, I take it you work in an office and you are not a pilot or a train driver ;-)

Working from home. Been writing a presentation for tomorrow but got it done now and the postie just delivered a nice cheque so we'll be eating fresh food this week.

Plus got the Bromley Addicks summer event sorted and then off to see Henry Jnr in his drama club presentation tonight.

Life ain't so bad.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]

Stress buster.

brentholdguitar.jpg

Nah, I've got a Fender.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]

Stress buster.

Working from home. Been writing a presentation for tomorrow but got it done now and the postie just delivered a nice cheque so we'll be eating fresh food this week.

Plus got the Bromley Addicks summer event sorted and then off to see Henry Jnr in his drama club presentation tonight.

Life ain't so bad.

i will drink to that cheers chin chin
  • Options
    Waiting for the Mrs to get back from Mothercare then I'll walk down to the beach to soak up the sun.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Going off to do a load of Hope not Hate leafletting at St Pancras[/quote]

What the hell does that mean?
  • Options

Nah, I've got a Fender.

368347558_b1a0d035d3.jpg

;-)
  • Options
    pmsl

adam does it again cracking pic bud

henners new cardi aswell
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]pmsl

adam does it again cracking pic bud

henners new cardi aswell

F*** off the pair of you!

: - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I am in the Garden feet up radio on drinking a lovely pint of Aspall Dry Premier Cru Suffolk Cyder and it is gorgeous, just me and me little staffie Harvey
    same im in the garden without the beer though listening to music trying to revise with the King Charles Kevin
  • Options
    stuck in the office surfing CL on my laptop....have been out and about this morning around the city and should now really catch up...can't seem to be arsed though.
  • Options
    i am on my way the rvp now mate so i will
  • Options
    Just had lunch in the garden, now working again preparing presentations for Frankfurt next week ... well, working and checking out Charlton Life ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]

Nah, I've got a Fender.

368347558_b1a0d035d3.jpg

;-)
    Come on Adam, any fool can see that's a gibson :-)
  • Options
    sitting in block h, row h, seat 22 catching the sun whilst reading a book and watching paddy tend to the pitch
  • Options
    I've spent much of today on Jobserve and CWJobs

Also spent an hour or so on my LinkedIn profile

About to head on over to Football365.com forum for a giggle

and all from the "comfort" of my office at work
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]sitting in block h, row h, seat 22 catching the sun whilst reading a book and watching paddy tend to the pitch

Handover sounds hell ; - )
  • Options
    NLA didn't get pic mate