Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What are you all doing right now

13»

Comments

• Options
    MCSMCS
    edited June 2009
    I'll have to find that cider somewhere then NLA, i been on the Strongbow in cans the last few weeks, awesome!!

I am sitting in my pants, looking at Charlton life listening to Scroobius pip and Dan Le Sac, waiting for my girls to get in from work (not daisy tho obviously lol she been at mother in laws) and then going to kebabies pickford lane for some chinese. ooooooooooh

*Edit* Might put some trousers on before i go as i would the clunge flocking round me like flies round shite!!
  • Options
    Strongbow from a can is lovely, £1.05 for a pint size can from a shop in Mottingham :O

At the moment im sitting here trying to make my damn cold go away
  • Options
    Just got home after getting in and out of hot cars all day, so enjoying a cold cider and sitting gazing at the earthworks that will one day be a new patio.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Just got home after getting in and out of hot cars all day, so enjoying a cold cider and sitting gazing at the earthworks that will one day be a new patio.

Found anything yet?
  • Options
    Not yet mate, but there's still lots to shift! Tell a lie, found an old threepenny bit the other day: better get a treasure trove finder thing.
  • Options
    Hmmm .......... just back home (9.22pm) after a 7.15am start this morning.

Must be doing something wrong.

If the Swine 'Flu outbreak hits and our defences need to be marshalled, this day will have been worthwhile.
  • Options
    Watching House
  • Options
    Resorting to web browsing and catcvhing up with CL. My dearest is watching Mary Queen of Charity Shops and it was either browsing or head in the oven, gas mark (high)!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]Hmmm .......... just back home (9.22pm) after a 7.15am start this morning.
    Must be doing something wrong.

Not always good news working from home - I started at 6.00 this morning and apart from a few visits on here and a short lunch break in the garden, work still not finished ... but I do have Thursday off :-)
  • Options
    Writing an anti-money laundering & terrorist financing effectiveness review guide.

Role on 5pm - I'm off to get pished while watching a Vancouver Whitecaps vs Toronto FC playoff game for a North American Champions League spot (LOL). The weather is the nuts so will probably be drinking Strongbow on the terracing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I'll have to find that cider somewhere then NLA, i been on the Strongbow in cans the last few weeks, awesome!!

I am sitting in my pants, looking at Charlton life listening to Scroobius pip and Dan Le Sac, waiting for my girls to get in from work (not daisy tho obviously lol she been at mother in laws) and then going to kebabies pickford lane for some chinese. ooooooooooh

*Edit* Might put some trousers on before i go as i would the clunge flocking round me like flies round shite!!

there is so much wrong with this I don't know where to start BUT a chinese takeaway from a kebab shop ? Please no. However, kebabies do do a decent kebab I'll give you that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I'll have to find that cider somewhere then NLA, i been on the Strongbow in cans the last few weeks, awesome!!

there is so much wrong with this I don't know where to start BUT a chinese takeaway from a kebab shop ? Please no. However, kebabies do do a decent kebab I'll give you that.

I'm sure there's a couple of chnese places on pickford lane - maybe next door to kebabies - can't remember the name to be fair. Ah memories of Bexleyheath.......
  • Options
    sitting watching me fav film the blue brothers
  • Options
    no headache and up like a light same again today i thinks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

Dude, it was a joke, got keebab small lamb shish salad and chilli sauce, loverly.
  • Options
    off to shops in a mo to get some pakora's, bahji's, samosas etc to take to lords in prep for a leo with 7 others.

could gonna be meesy.