Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What are you all doing right now

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2009
    Sitting in the office dreading the final bit of moving that I've got to do when I get in tonight, bad times.
    Then other the other hand thinking about going to the warm-up game at Lords tomorrow with Redarmy and HA and hoping the weather is going to hold out, good times!
  • Options
    i will resend it
  • Options
    sitting at desk eating cake ...its another birthday here....thinking after reading first post do i stop in the rhythm factory or the bridge tavern for an Aspall !
  • Options
    Lying on the sofa, having finished a conference call with some Americans. Just time to see Andy "Charlton fan" Murray in the next round at RG, before having to have another conference call. With some Americans.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]sitting at desk eating cake ...its another birthday here....thinking after reading first post do i stop in the rhythm factory or the bridge tavern for an Aspall !

do it it tastes greeet hic
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Took adam JNR for some injections at the quacks this morning, cried his eyes outs bless him. Right now the missus is upstairs polishing im online job hunting been on reed monster jobcentre plus and greenwich council, gona make lunch in a mo as baby asleep got SSN on in the background talking about Gareth Barry going to Man City and Tony Adams going to Celtic, after lunch maybe a beer in the garden..

It's funny how you sometimes read things the first time.

Adam said took jnr to the quacks, he cried his eyes out. Right now the missus is upstairs polishing im

Made me laugh anyway!
  • Options
    Waiting for e-mails that don't seem to be coming. Will probably head home in an hour, so bored!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]sitting at desk eating cake ...its another birthday here....thinking after reading first post do i stop in the rhythm factory or the bridge tavern for an Aspall ![/quote]

The diet is going well then!
  • Options
    just got into the office after playing golf, now with my feet up watching vh1 classic - whole lotta classics, george michael just been on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]practising the guitar during lunch break.

Stress buster.

brentholdguitar.jpg

Now that's funny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rest day...in the garden catching some sun with the laptop.
  • Options
    It seems to me that I am one of the few people actually working!!!

No wonder the country is in a state ;-)
  • Options
    About to wash the car, though i have been distracted by a lot of a flesh showing from Ms Thompson on SSN. Ding Dong. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]sitting in block h, row h, seat 22 catching the sun whilst reading a book and watching paddy tend to the pitch

Handover sounds hell ; - )

Surely nothing to handover as the role is now redundant - might as well get some more sun Suze.
  • Options
    was eating a fab lolly in soho square.

now back in the office about to go into a meeting. yawn...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]About to wash the car, though i have been distracted by a lot of a flesh showing from Ms Thompson on SSN. Ding Dong. ;-)

Me too :)
  • Options
    yes why are all you people at home?
  • Options
    I work every other w/end so it's....er......I guess......my w/end! :-)
  • Options
    cos the little puppy needs to asess his surroundings so i am doggy sitting and i couldnt have picked a better couple of days fug me it is hot out there in the garden dog asleep in the living room in the cool me slowly but surely getting pished
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes why are all you people at home?

Recent Lottery Winner. ;-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes why are all you people at home?

I finish at 3 :)
  • Options
    Looking at the trains for Stroud (Forest Green away) :)
  • Options
    Just back in from doing deliveries.......not such a bad job during the summer.....you see lots of sights!
  • Options
    On sweaty train home, after last day at work for over 2wks! Got my euros, off to Bluey for some last bits then meet my Charlton supporting best bud for some beers! Happy Days!
  • Options
    Sitting on a sweltering Southeastern cattle truck, packed on it's way to Gravesend. Currently at Woolwich Arsenal. Couldn't be armed to listen to my Ipod.

Soon be home with my boys.
  • Options
    I was clearly on the train infront of you Big Dave. Stop following me! ;-)
  • Options
    Chilling the funk out after a mental half day at work and cleaning the car.

Girls, my neighbour said I looked like the diet coke man.

She is elderly and has cateracts though
  • Options
    At least you buggars are on the train. 45 mins later managed to get on the third sauna / bus
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I was clearly on the train infront of you Big Dave. Stop following me! ;-)

Damn - foiled again.
  • Options
    officially pished hic hic hic