Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*****Official ICC 20/20 World Cup Thread*****

Comments

• Options
    Nerve ending in ell!!
  • Options
    I spent most of this evening listening to the England/India game on the radio. Cracking game and a terrific win!

I just wish we could play like that all the time.
  • Options
    Phew
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited June 2009
    Tell you what, dont know what it is about them, but i love beating those w@nkers who think they invented the sport and they think they are the nuts, but really are a bunch of mugs. Unlucky, your shite and your going home, and i am very happy from beleverderedredrderededrederererererererererererererererererererererererererererererereredere!!

As an aside, were gonna go and lose tomorrow anyway so that mess that up lol
  • Options
    Depends which England turn up.
  • Options
    I would prefer to say 'depends on which Chris Gayle turns up' lol
  • Options
    Depends on both.
  • Options
    Very nervous game, they looked too far behind but were still in it when Pathan hit that 6 with 3 balls to go, but we held on. Great display and i'm even more pleased that Harbajhan Singh is going home too. If you're running in to bowl, just bowl it, don't keep walking away you f*cking mug.
  • Options
    Setup for another thrilling game tomorrow, whatever u say about 2020 anyone who's been watching would have to say its been great sport. As a cricket fan I wouls also say its good for purists too, spin bowlers, proper keepers and some proper shots. The one shame is that had this been on terresterial tv it would have really captured the countrys imagination, sadly though the beeb are stuck with the confederation cup. Don't get me wrong skys coverage is top notch and I have it, but my nephews and many other kids don't and its their imagination this should be capturing.
  • Options
    cracking match today. Have had to give up my ticket for tomorrow due to work, and am absolutely gutted. Reckon its going to be a cracker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    surely that harbajan (spelling) singh should be reprimanded for stopping mid bowl just because he didn't like what KP was about to do.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]surely that harbajan (spelling) singh should be reprimanded for stopping mid bowl just because he didn't like what KP was about to do.

he should, but he wont, Broad has been penilised for doing the pointing thing when running in, but he is English so thats ok to be frowned upon. Nothing will happen to poxy harbajohn sing. I hate that guy with a passion.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I dont like Cricket, or so i thought but the 20 20 format is blinding

why dont they play like that in 5 day tests and speed it up a bit
  • Options
    Off to The Oval in an hour or two. Really glad we've still got it all to play for, after the Holland result I had doubts we'd even be in the Super-8's.

Staring Kevin Pietersen and Chris Gayle -
  • Options
    Listened to last over on TalkSport.
    Goughie was going mad.
    Then 3 balls from end and they said 'thats right in the blockhole - hold on,it's gone for a 6' !!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Listened to last over on TalkSport.
    Goughie was going mad.
    Then 3 balls from end and they said 'thats right in the blockhole - hold on,it's gone for a 6' !!!!

And Pathan hit the six with 1 hand, it was an unbelievable shot!
  • Options
    Will be a cracking afternoon/evening at the Oval.

Brother is going and I'm stuck in the office - gutted!
  • Options
    Off to lunch in a minute then will get there to catch the end of the Pak v Pad match before enjoying the shoot out between us and the Windies. It's going to be a good afternoon at The Oval......
  • Options
    You're not (Harbajhan) Singhing any more....
  • Options
    Can't believe no one mentioned Fosters stumping! Superb and looked like lightening even in slow motion, won us the game in the end!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    with sky's coverage whenever there's a break in play (or sometimes when there isn't) they just cut to pictures of different women in the crowd. It makes it seem like 90% of the crowd are female.
  • Options
    Pakistan made 159-5 against Ireland
  • Options
    Heavy rain on way. I'm about 15 miles east off the Oval and it did not stop for a good 30 mins. Knocked my sky tv out for a while.

Good innings from the Alan Carr Lookalike, Kamran Akmal. 57.
  • Options
    England batting first, KP playing.........
  • Options
    Hope it doesn't come to Duckworth/lewis. Would rather chase when the weather forecast is iffy! Does Collingwood know what he's doing?
  • Options
    9-1 off 10 balls,
    Wright out after sky-ing one.
  • Options
    Nothing new there then.
  • Options
    23-1 0ff 3 overs,
    & the lights are coming on......
  • Options
    we're doing alright here. 49-1 after 6.

you do wonder what happens if KP goes though.
  • Options
    68-2 off 8.
    We'll find out now BBClaus....