Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England game....

Definetly NOT behind closed doors,
Turnstiles opening earlier (17:30).

Comments

• Options
    And they will give you a refund on your tickets if you can't get there
  • Options
    well done the FA, proof that a bunch if egotistical buffons out of touch with the public can do the right thing as opposed to striking to get two sacked workers reinstated.
  • Options
    Hmmm thought it was over pay and the 1000 redundancies that TfL announced.
  • Options
    The FA can confirm that England's World Cup qualifier against Andorra will kick-off at 8.15pm on Wednesday night as planned.

Chief Executive Ian Watmore said: “Ever since we were alerted to the planned industrial action, we have been working very hard to ensure that the match goes ahead and that as many supporters as possible can see the game. We can confirm that the game will not be played behind closed doors and every ticket purchased remains valid. The turnstiles will now open earlier at 5.45pm to ease the disruption.

“ However, due to the planned industrial action, travelling to and from the game is going to be very difficult and we are disappointed that England supporters are being inconvenienced in this way.

“ We recommend that supporters plan to travel to Wembley as early as possible and prepare for a disrupted journey. We are advised that no additional transport will be available on the evening. The journey home will be particularly difficult and supporters should make their own arrangements and not rely on public transport.

“As a special measure, refunds will be made available to ticketholders who decide not to attend this game because of the tube strike.”

Additionally, englandfans+ members who have purchased tickets will receive their caps as normal after the match. Details of the procedure for applying for refunds will be posted on TheFA.com in the days following the game. Please continue to visit TheFA.com and Transport for London’s tfl.gov.uk for regular updates.
  • Options
    god whats it going to be like trying to get away from wembley alll at once! crazy. id choose to not go i think if i had tickets. Its not a crunch decided is it.
  • Options
    Might take a stroll down to Hanger Lane afterwards and get a bus, or Willsden Junction and an overground afterward tomorrow
  • Options
    Todays match is apparently Live on the BBC website....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Todays match is apparently Live on the BBC website....

A twitter update came that it has now been taken off as off contractal reasons. It may be on theFa.com thou. :/
  • Options
    their 'insider' on the fa site says game not televised
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]their 'insider' on the fa site says game not televised

But thats telivised, not streamed. Right?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ''You can also watch the game on Sky Sports News''
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]''You can also watch the game on Sky Sports News''[/quote]

Will it be in the form of a overweight former alcoholic football player randomly squealing like a back alley prostitute while gurning at a monitor?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChrisWhytesBaldhead[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]''You can also watch the game on Sky Sports News''

Will it be in the form of a overweight former alcoholic football player randomly squealing like a back alley prostitute while gurning at a monitor?

?? I'm just quoting Sky Sports website.
  • Options
    I guess they dont tell you that the game will be in the form of an overweight former alcoholic football player randomly squealing like a back alley prostitute while gurning at a monitor
  • Options
    Rooney rested

A Cole, Gerrard, Lampard, J Cole, Terry, Johnson, Crouch, Defoe, King, SWP, Hart
  • Options
    Does this mean Joe Hart- number 1? I know James is injured but surely this a sign for Green that he is not going to start Sat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Does this mean Joe Hart- number 1? I know James is injured but surely this a sign for Green that he is not going to start Sat.

it's a kick about with a local side. Wouldn't read anything into the line up.
  • Options
    Bloody Defoe should get about 5 in this game.

Every time I see King play nowadays I am waiting for him to break down and get injured. Quality player but a worry- Upson against the worlds best is a scary thought.
  • Options
    1-0 Defoe
  • Options
    Tis on Live on SSN
    Penalty to P Stars...
    Missed.
    Still 1-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Platinum Stars get a penalty, but Bailey'd over the bar
  • Options
    Johnson gives away penalty and looks like Bailey took it! Way over the bar!
  • Options
    SSN ARE showing it....
    (complete with adverts....?)
  • Options
    Here you go link

England V Platinum live!!Here you go link
  • Options
    Sky are having to cover it this way cause ITV have a deal on friendlies, and so this was the way round the deal
  • Options
    my links a bit blurry sorry people but better then nothing? unless someone got better one as at work
  • Options
    now on the BBC website
  • Options
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/matches/friendlies/
  • Options
    It's free to get in and it looks like there's hardly anyone there!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]It's free to get in and it looks like there's hardly anyone there!

That may have something to do with this happening yesterday: Nigeria warm up