Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who is the best frontman ever ?

edited June 2009 in Not Sports Related
This might of already been done but im just intrested to see what everyone thinks ?

Mine is Liam Gallagher, true legend !

Comments

• Options
    Freddie Mercury.
  • Options
    Both controversial I know but for that X factor thingy Jonnie Rotten and voice for me Axl Rose
  • Options
    Buster Blood Vessel
  • Options
    The Boss
  • Options
    Bon Scott
  • Options
    Morrissey.
  • Options
    Freddie for sheer showmanship - One man holding 100000 people in his hand.
  • Options
    Liam Gallagher
  • Options
    joe strummer
  • Options
    Would like to say morrissey, but depends which criteria you are using, but as a showman, Freddie Mercury without a doubt, you think Queen, you think Freddie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Live Aid show has to be one of the best ever, brings a lump to me throat everytime i see it.-------------which on thinking about it is how poor Freddy died to many lumps in his throat.
  • Options
    Cliff Adam of the Cliff Adam Singers? Is anyone else old enough to remember "Sing Something Simple"?
  • Options
    Brian Ferry....Robert Palmer....both top drawer!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Strummer!
    If not Derek Hales.
  • Options
    Mike Patton - no contest
  • Options
    Clive Mendonca
  • Options
    Freddie Mercury.
  • Options
    Suggs
  • Options
    Tom Meighan of Kasabian is doing a good job of chasing up on Gallaghers tail

Keith Flint has to be seen to be believed

For my generation it's Liam Gallagher
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Cliff Adam of the Cliff Adam Singers? Is anyone else old enough to remember "Sing Something Simple"?

Sunday nights on the Light programme I believe!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    GG Allin
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Cliff Adam of the Cliff Adam Singers? Is anyone else old enough to remember "Sing Something Simple"?

Sunday nights on the Light programme I believe!

Spot on, Len.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Having seen The Killers recently (and, yes, I was the oldest person in the audience but I don't care), Brandon Flowers was pretty damn good.

Adam Duritz of Counting Crows is good too.

And, of course, Freddie.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Mike Patton - no contest

Best frontman & best vocallist currently alive - no doubts!
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Tom Meighan of Kasabian is doing a good job of chasing up on Gallaghers tail

For my generation it's Liam Gallagher

Shame they are in such shite, boring, dullard bands though!
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Freddie for sheer showmanship - One man holding 100000 people in his hand.

That man was amazing. Great pipes, great presence!

Jeff Buckley would've grown into an absolute giant too!

I'd put Elvis, in his heyday, & not the fat Vegas parody he became. 50's or 68 comeback special, those 'versions' were demons!
  • Options
    Each to their own and all that jazz but shite, boring and dullard???

I have never heard either Oasis or Kasabian described like that!
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Stefco[/cite]

I'd put Elvis, in his heyday, & not the fat Vegas parody he became. 50's or 68 comeback special, those 'versions' were demons!

His early Vegas shows were just as awesome as 68 comeback, 69/70/71, he returned to Vegas in 73 briefly, just after the Aloha live satellite show where he looked superb and really healthy. It was the tours around the country from 74 onwards that he really became the parody of himself, its just that people associate the jumpsuits with Vegas, when in fact he only played there in the early 70's (If you've ever seen Thats The Way It Is, compare that with any youtube video from 74/75 and you will see what I mean)
  • Options
    Michael Monroe
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Freddie Mercury.
    Scratch that, Iggy Pop is the best front man.

Don't understand the fuss about Mike Patton, perhaps you like to be spat at?
  • Options
    must be getting old........
    Mike Parren ?
    Michael Munroe ? El-vis ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]

must be getting old........

Al Jolson ..... ?

;o)