Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who is the best frontwoman ever?

Janis Joplin?

Comments

• Options
    debbie harry
  • Options
    polly styrene
  • Options
    Siouxsie Sioux
  • Options
    Keely Hazell ? :0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]Siouxsie Sioux

Definatly.
  • Options
    Dolly Parton?

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. :-)
  • Options
    Who....
    need a pic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Who....
    need a pic.

Vera Lynn
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Kim Deal

Angela Gossow
  • Options
    The Abba ladies.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dat burd from N-dubz innit bruv..

Cha get me?
  • Options
    beth ditto baby

we all would, but wouldn't admit to it, except NLA of course who the only one man enough to admit it lol
  • Options
    Dunno about FRONT woman but woman in a band has to be Abi in the Zutons, my word she is a FOX!
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited June 2009
    Susanna Hoffs of the Bangles, just for the way she fluttered her eyes sedcutively on TOTP whilst singing Walk Like An Egyptian.

Susanna-Hoffs_5858_11475_1652139
  • Options
    Annie Lennox
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]beth ditto baby

we all would, but wouldn't admit to it, except NLA of course who the only one man enough to admit it lol

I wouldnt just do it i have done it and force fed her a box of mars bars that beatch went crazy when there was none left
  • Options
    Memphis Minnie (look her up, she was a gal)

As a rocker

Suzi Quatro or Chrissie Hynde

As a soul singer

Diana Ross, Etta James
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Kim Deal

Angela Gossow

Angela Gossow seconded
  • Options
    Janis Joplin - such a sexy voice.

The Streisand can bash out a tune as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Memphis Minnie (look her up, she was a gal)

As a rocker

Suzi Quatro or Chrissie Hynde

As a soul singer

Diana Ross, Etta James

My company used to deal with Suzi Quatro, horrible, rude & ignorant bitch allegedly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seriously there is only one........Natalie Merchant
  • Options
    Chrissy Hynes - Pretenders....serious rock chick
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Chrissy Hynes - Pretenders....serious rock chick[/quote]

rock nan more like!
  • Options
    Siouxsie Sioux or Chrissie Hynde for me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Seriously there is only one........Natalie Merchant
    Ooooh - I've had a thing for that since I was about 16. She is f***ing mint - her music is dull though. I used to really like Miki from Lush and Toni Halliday from Curve too - now THEY were filth
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Seriously there is only one........Natalie Merchant
    Ooooh - I've had a thing for that since I was about 16. She is f***ing mint - her music is dull though. I used to really like Miki from Lush and Toni Halliday from Curve too - now THEY were filth

ooo Toni Halliday..i've still got some of my curve cds,saw lush live supporting someone can't remember who though then i saw Miki in a pub next to highbury and islington tube trying to chat up some yanks a few days later.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

ooo Toni Halliday..i've still got some of my curve cds,saw lush live supporting someone can't remember who though then i saw Miki in a pub next to highbury and islington tube trying to chat up some yanks a few days later.
    LOL - Miki was a right slag - my mate knocked her off a couple of times in the late eighties when she was a Camdenite.

Toni had a bit more class - I'm listening to Cuckoo right now (awesome album) but had plenty of charisma as well - I once saw her tell some bloke to 'fuck off 'cos you're getting on my tits'

OK, maybe she didn't have THAT much more class!
  • Options
    Definitely Siouxsie
  • Options
    Louise Wener
  • Options
    Dusty Springfield or Streisand