Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

From the OS

13»

Comments

• Options
    Easy, parkinson is assisting an imaginary manager, just requires empathetic creativity.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]no one has been signed or released as of yet except youth team players even sharon is still there i believe

That's only because contracts expire on 30th June, Weaver, Todorov etc already know they are going.
  • Options
    the manager at the moment is the same imaginary manager that signed the imaginary player cory gibbs FACT
  • Options
    Aren't we close to signing Llera and we've released a few players - which would be a managers decision, or at least require his input.
    If Parky isn't manager, what exactly is his role at the moment as I fail to see how he could be an assistant to a manager that doesn't exist, or has our club just become that ridiculous ???!!

Something has certainly become ridiculous, but I don't think its our club...................
  • Options
    No so unusual, children often have imaginary friends, surely we shouldn't deny Parkinson the pleasure of assisting an imaginary manager. For a start Parkinson could pretend the imaginary manager respects his record of success at Charlton in the last game against Norwich City.
  • Options
    Even the OS referred vaguely to the 'Charlton coaching team' a couple of weeks ago, I believe, rather than Parkinson,specifically or indeed any manager - in reference to signing/releasing players.

Anyway that's my contribution to any conspiracy theory.
  • Options
    Keep it coming, lads ! This is great - on a night of little interest on the Box.....

Just a thought ....Maybe Parky will be facing his old club as a PLAYER next season.

Can we be that desperate ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Keep it coming, lads ! This is great - on a night of little interest on the Box.....

Just a thought ....Maybe Parky will be facing his old club as a PLAYER next season.

Can we be that desperate ?

Fanny, bring your own boots too, that's all I can say.
  • Options
    This thread is hilarious - knickers being soiled all over the show!