Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Jackson has died...

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]It's sad, and the man is a genuine icon to millions of people, whether you like him or not, and I believe he was a tortured soul who never grew up. Me?, I liked some of his music, but could not say I bought any of his material though.

Uri Geller.....parasite of a man IMO, fake tears and self promotion.

Please lets all remember however, if your a fan or not, and despite the recent history, his family are suffering, and he leaves behind 3 innocent young children who will grow up without a father, god bless all of them.

Rest In Peace Michael, thank you for the music.

perfect summing up for me DA9

RIP MJ
  • Options
    what da9 said.

Rip to the beautifil boy who sang like a angel on i want you back.
  • Options
    I do feel sorry for "his" kids, but I also feel that in this particular instance they might very well be better off without him - for a variety of reasons.
  • Options
    not for me to judge his weirdness i'll leave that to his maker and the self righteous over opinionated egos on here
    but i'm not a big music fan but i'm gutted cos i was gonna go and see him at the o2 and his tunes are the most listened to on my ipod
    LEGEND
    still life goes on
  • Options
    Come on people, if you haven't got anything nice to say, keep it to yourself.

Speaking Ill of the dead isn't going to achieve anything other than upset people who were fans of him.
    RIP MJ.
  • Options
    well said DA9
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK joe[/cite]
    As a musician myself, its your quote that I find unfair and horrible. The man couldn't play a musical instrument, and never wrote a song in his life. He was an 'entertainer' - NOT a musician.

stupid comment
    Why is that a stupid comment? If he couldn't play a musical instrument - then he wasn't a musician was he?
  • Options
    i thought he wrote lots of his songs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK joe[/cite]
    As a musician myself, its your quote that I find unfair and horrible. The man couldn't play a musical instrument, and never wrote a song in his life. He was an 'entertainer' - NOT a musician.

stupid comment
    Why is that a stupid comment? If he couldn't play a musical instrument - then he wasn't a musician was he?

He could play a 10 year old pink oboe
  • Options
    Its going to be an interesting period, will Jackson after the initial period of grief and deification, then have more information released about him that will reveal more than we know. I loved his music, but obviously have doubts over the man, even though he went through a trial procedure and was found not guilty on 9 counts (I counted the doves). Whatever the truth, he was a very troubled man, so on that point RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2009
    Well said DA9.
    I have no particular interest in Jackson or his music....though he was of course a huge talent.
    He was never found guilty of any offence....but some of you obviously have made up your mind but 12 jurours and the judicary never found him guilty....that's a fact....it may not have suited your take on it or turned up the result 'you' wanted but a man is innocent until proven guilty in my eyes...and always will be, whether I 'think' he is or isn't or whether I like the decision or not!
    You simply can't go through life condemning folk who are only arrested....the police often arrest and even charge folk who are subsequently found not guilty....and of all sorts of nasty and repugnant crimes I may add.
  • Options
    I'm not saying he was or wasn't... but if you were a pedo wouldn't you build a fun fair in your back garden?!
  • Options
    can't say I'm too bothered. He's gotta face his maker now, let's hope he's got some good excuses ready.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]can't say I'm too bothered. He's gotta face his maker now, let's hope he's got some good excuses ready.

He's already been rejected. St Peter told him to beat it.
  • Options
    He was part of my growing up. If I were to listen to his back catalogue id probably be able to place each song with a time and moment from my earlier years and many memories.

RIP
  • Options
    Good that's one more peedo off of the earth. Sorry but I got no time people who nonce kids.
  • Options
    Oakster, modern pop music started in the mid fifties, not 1960.

As for Jackson, never ever liked his music, his voice, his lifstyle or his self obsession, leaving aside whether he was a kiddy fiddler or not, I had no time for the bloke whatsoever.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Good that's one more peedo off of the earth. Sorry but I got no time people who nonce kids.

I think you should write that down and put it on a wreath to his three children....I'm sure they'd thank you for it.
  • Options
    I am also sure they were pleased that he used to mess about with kids too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His 3 kids have a chance of a more normal life. maybe they wont be dangled of a balcony or made to wear veils when they go out ! What about the other kids that he met that had some of their inocence destroyed ?

His MONEY stopped him being cast for ever as the yanks Garry Glitter.
  • Options
    A sad tale, Jacko was clearly stuck in the childhood that fame denied him, whether he did the bad stuff I really don't know and I guess we can never be sure. That condition along with money and the power that goes with it, along with prescription drug abuse, and obsessive plastic surgery, all adds up, on the other hand the lengths that people will go to to extort money from the famous probably knows no bounds.

I wonder if the out of court settlements are binding now he has departed?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]can't say I'm too bothered. He's gotta face his maker now, let's hope he's got some good excuses ready.
    I thought he was on good terms with his facemaker?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    I thought he was on good terms with his facemaker?

You are wasted on here ForD. Brilliant.
  • Options
    soooooooooooo would you have let your kids stay over at his house then ? few nights of Uncle Mike in his Pjs slipping in their bed to read a bed time story to your kids ? ----------------------- i think(hope) not.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]what da9 said.

Rip to the beautifil boy who sang like a angel on i want you back.
    Spot on Henry and agree with DA9.

Only when I heard a Jackson 5 track this morning did I feel remotely sad about Jacko's passing. For me his career ended after Thriller, even that didn't rate among his best work for me. I "saw him" (not even sure he was actually there) at Wembley in the early nineties and quite frankly it was pitiful - just a big show with him shouting all the time.

I feel sorry for his family and close friends but that's all.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]soooooooooooo would you have let your kids stay over at his house then ? few nights of Uncle Mike in his Pjs slipping in their bed to read a bed time story to your kids ?
    i think(hope) not.

i have to agree, what sort of parents were they to do that? (not that i am saying that anything did or did not happen)
  • Options
    god i've just remembered him i saw him at Wembley in 1988. but i went drinking in neasden at 12 oclock that day so dont really remember too much about it.
  • Options
    so what your saying Curb-It is is wasnt black or white ?
  • Options
    moonwalk.gif