Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Initial Supporters' Trust Meeting

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Sounds like last night's meeting was productive and promising...

We can't tell you that cos you're not part of clique ; - )

I think it was, will be interesting to see the minutes and how other view them but people certainly seemed enthused while also realising that much more work was needed and that Trust would not be an easy or quick fix for all our problems.

We also realised that a lot of what other trusts do Charlton are already doing such as the community work.
  • Options
    TCE, When Derek's done the leaflet he can email it to you for re-producing.
  • Options
    but also the idea to email out the flier will get it distributed to more people as people can print off separately - rather than having to go to meet someone in a pub to collect leaflets?

Saves TCE having to print off loads and carry them about.
  • Options
    WHoah there Lady and Gentlemen, I've just aquired the paper my little printer wouldn't cope with to much printing, let alone 10,000 sheets!! :)
    Anyway after being overlooked last night, I'm not sure I should volunteer for anything ;(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]but also the idea to email out the flier will get it distributed to more people as people can print off separately - rather than having to go to meet someone in a pub to collect leaflets?

I was enjoying the image of TCE with 10k leaflets staggering up Floyd Rd ; - )

yes, the plan is to email the image to anyone interested so they can print off a reasonable number to give out on the day.

Anyone who wants to join in the leafleting or just get on the contact list whisper Curb-it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]but also the idea to email out the flier will get it distributed to more people as people can print off separately - rather than having to go to meet someone in a pub to collect leaflets?

I was enjoying the image of TCE with 10k leaflets staggering up Floyd Rd ; - )

yes, the plan is to email the image to anyone interested so they can print off a reasonable number to give out on the day.

Anyone who wants to join in the leafleting or just get on the contact list whisper Curb-it.

So now I'm lumbered with 10,000 sheets of paper, I love it when a well intentioned plan goes "tits up"
    Now I've got hide it, so the good lady dont break a leg on her return home. ;)
  • Options
    Here's looking forward to the flyers
  • Options
    T.C.E.

give me a whisper on where you are and I'll arrange to pick up the paper.

Cheers

d.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]T.C.E.

give me a whisper on where you are and I'll arrange to pick up the paper.

Cheers

d.

Halleluyah, already getting "The Look" from Mrs TCE ;)
    Whispered.
  • Options
    Blimey, that was efficient, got the minutes already!

Well done Suzi and Curb_it