Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Hereford - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    About 2 minutes ?
  • Options
    fleetwood through. and shoots 'horribly' wide
  • Options
    He needs to be sold!
  • Options
    Fleetwood misses open goal
  • Options
    The BBC need to work on their spelling. I'm sure it must be fairly difficult to work for them, but it seems it might not involve a spelling test, or a copy this word exercise?
  • Options
    Taxi for Mr Sitter?
  • Options
    4 mins left
  • Options
    Blimey, six Fleetwoods on the pitch and NONE of them can score !
  • Options
    Charlton attacking, ....goal kick!
  • Options
    Fleetwood & McLeod are obviously NOT going to be the strikers to fire us to promotion this season!! LOL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fleets addick 692
  • Options
    bLIMEY - hIGHER LOWER.........

mainImage.jpg
  • Options
    We don't have any room left in our trophy cabinet for the league cup...let's just lose and focus on the bread n butter stuff!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Taxi for Mr Sitter?[/quote]

in jumps mclown,fleetwood & gray
  • Options
    Someone called Ambrose has scored 2 for the nigels.....wonder if he is any good?
  • Options
    corner - good work by Bailey/Basey
  • Options
    Is that some sort of code , Henry ?
  • Options
    Charlton Corner, 2 mins left
  • Options
    Ooooo.... Nice work from Basey and Bailey

Corner for Charlton
  • Options
    I'll drive Gray to bloody Barnsley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]We don't have any room left in our trophy cabinet for the league cup...let's just lose and focus on the bread n butter stuff!
    Really? I would have thought we could fit the f***in Stanley Cup in there, let alone the Fray Bentos Shield or whatever its called this year
  • Options
    last minute
  • Options
    comes to nothing, free kick, gathered easily by hereford keeper, now free kick to hereford in own box
  • Options
    2 mins added
  • Options
    2mins stoppage
    extra time is looming here on bbc london... and here on charlton life
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]Yeah, got the one re. Cherry Orchard. It's Rog S's birthday tody. The C Orchard tomorrow is his birthday treat. He'll be coming here Thurs. I'll give him your regards.

wat u on about? lol
  • Options
    Whispers gone wrong number 32,323
  • Options
    Solly error, breakaway, great save Elliott
  • Options
    Brilliant save from elliot

Corner for Hereford
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]We don't have any room left in our trophy cabinet for the league cup...let's just lose and focus on the bread n butter stuff!
    Really? I would have thought we could fit the f***in Stanley Cup in there, let alone the Fray Bentos Shield or whatever its called this year

I suppose we could move the Standard five a-side trophy to the board room as well as the Ladies FA cup trophy ;o)