Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Hereford - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    I hate you Sven :0( , County lost
  • Options
    Final whistle
  • Options
    Gray heads corner behind, full time
  • Options
    Brilliant save from Robbie after bad mistake from Solly. The full back sounds like he is tiring badly.
  • Options
    ECSTRA TIEMZ

0-0, 90 minutes, Seth's making tea.

*sigh*
  • Options
    extra time.....yippee do dah.....

zzzz
    zzzzz
    zzzzzz
  • Options
    Oh, in case you haven't guessed from that last post, I'm under 18 ;)
  • Options
    ffs im going for bath and shave, will check on result on here later cheers guys
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Taxi for Mr Sitter?

in jumps mclown,fleetwood & gray

and the doors all fall off ...honk honk
  • Options
    RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!RED ARMY!...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Appears to have been bundles of goals again tonight across the country.....meaning our strikers should be locked in a room and be forced to watch them on SSN, like a scene from Clockwork Orange.
  • Options
    P17 gave it away
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]I hate you Sven :0( , County lost

yep and bloody Derby ARGH....only do these small accumilator bets to pass the time during the week, but then when they get that close it really winds me up.
  • Options
    hurrah, clean sheet!
  • Options
    * valleygary
    * CommentTime39 seconds ago

quote# 342
    Appears to have been bundles of goals again tonight across the country.....meaning our strikers should be locked in a room and be forced to watch them on SSN, like a scene from Clockwork Orange.
    It's so crazy, hell, it might just work!
  • Options
    Not over yet Mr N Monkey.....another 30 minutes to endure, I mean enjoy....
  • Options
    Seeing as its my fault The Takeover collapsed,Gray missed a penalty,theres 3Million+ unemployed and we've got poxy New Labour in power I'm going to bed to cry.
  • Options
    Tel, I'm not 17 ;) I was born on the 17th January, hence the 17.
    Oh dear. My posts are rapidly becoming much more inane and boring, and a bit spammy.
    Extra time starting.
  • Options
    I was just wondering whether to start my christmas shopping next week.....?
  • Options
    sounds like a plan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]I hate you Sven :0( , County lost

yep and bloody Derby ARGH....only do these small accumilator bets to pass the time during the week, but then when they get that close it really winds me up.

same here, only a £2 stake but it would have been £40. I had Leyton Orient, Gills & Notts County on a treble.
  • Options
    A shot sttraight at Elliot which he handles comfortably
  • Options
    Is there only one egg in excellent....?
  • Options
    P17, you'll have to go some to beat some of us on here on either of those counts
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]
    * valleygary

quote# 342

I might pop down Sparrows Lane with a Cows arse and a banjo and suggest we start from the beginning....
  • Options
    wss been pulled off
  • Options
    Hereford make a sub.. Matt Dunn (?) comes on.
  • Options
    Substitute, or "subtidoob" as it comes through a biscuit-filled mouth, says Seth - for Hereford.
  • Options
    I'll bring a barn door
  • Options
    * valleygary

quote# 356

Posted By: Valley_floyd_red

* valleygary

quote# 342

I might pop down Sparrows Lane with a Cows arse and a banjo and suggest we start from the beginning....
    take it easy, don't get too far ahead of yourself. Maybe you should take a bacon sandwich down there and see if any of them can finish that?