Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Hereford - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Mmm...

Tea...
  • Options
    How the hell can Bailey put a cross across the box and not one of our three strikers was there to even look at it.

Bollocks
  • Options
    Hereford only need to park their bus now, according to Seth.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]65 guests !

for gawd sake, register and then have access to all the platinum features

what.
    like the thread that teaches you how not to have more than one c/life window open ;-)
  • Options
    I make it 10 minutes to go
  • Options
    I'm listening on BBC London Digital, are you saying CAFCTV commentary isn't working?
  • Options
    bored now, think I'll go to bed.....night folks
  • Options
    Sounds like we've given up.
  • Options
    not on this pc.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Nice to see CAFC tv working well.......not

eventually got it to work in Firefox, thanks to Ellis for the tip
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The question is....what's going on?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]bored now, think I'll go to bed.....night folks
    [cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]Sounds like we've given up.

Tel has
  • Options
    Oh yeah, Spring's playing!
    Where'd he go in the second half?
  • Options
    I think I might leave early to avoid the traffic
  • Options
    works on my laptop at work.....XP pro.....not on this Vista home premium...did the mods they recommended, but it still doesnt work...cant be arsed now...
  • Options
    Parky is bullet proof yes .Bomb proof NO.
  • Options
    He wont be going anywhere mate...
  • Options
    Site crashed just now methinks.
  • Options
    is it over yet
  • Options
    Anyone else just lose the site?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did anyone else buy a programme at the Wycombe game and notice that both Gray & Mclown are in our 20 largest transfer fees paid out list...how depressing is that...no goals against Hereford but amongst the 20 players we have paid most for!
  • Options
    What's all the fuss on here?

There are over 100 people reading this.

It's Charlton in the League Cup.

Got to expect defeat, haven't you?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    When Parky finally does go none of it will have been his fault. The managers we employ take no responsibilty whatsover, its like they were never there!
  • Options
    oh dear, we killed the forum
  • Options
    gawd this has to be the longest 15 mins in history and its all drivel on the radio.....just chatting amongst themselves
  • Options
    3140 at Palace

all cos we couldnt covert a pen to win it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]Did anyone else buy a programme at the Wycombe game and notice that both Gray & Mclown are in our 20 largest transfer fees paid out list...how depressing is that...no goals against Hereford but amongst the 20 players we have paid most for!

That's inflation for you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]works on my laptop at work.....XP pro.....not on this Vista home premium...did the mods they recommended, but it still doesnt work...cant be arsed now...

Works with Firefox on Vista, or in IE in xp on my netbook
  • Options
    Site is running pretty slow, i think we have had more people on here this evening than the attendance at the game.

Be patient with it guys
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]works on my laptop at work.....XP pro.....not on this Vista home premium...did the mods they recommended, but it still doesnt work...cant be arsed now...

Works with Firefox on Vista, or in IE in xp on my netbook