Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Hereford - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Imnot Athletic[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]works on my laptop at work.....XP pro.....not on this Vista home premium...did the mods they recommended, but it still doesnt work...cant be arsed now...

Works with Firefox on Vista, or in IE in xp on my netbook

thanks for the tip mate
  • Options
    A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred
  • Options
    One minute... We are complete "chite" (Seth), Parkinson picked the team, Gray missed the penalty, mightily pissed off here.
    Burton so close... OVER and out. Get ready for pisstakes.
  • Options
    and we lost 1-0 to a team from a league below us....tut tut, you couldnt have written the script, blah, blah...goodnight all
  • Options
    OUT!
  • Options
    As a money saving idea why dont we just not enter cups ? would save our poor fans for shelling out to watch the known and stonewall defeats ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: chablis addick[/cite]A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred

Somehow appropiate for a Charlton league cup game...
  • Options
    Who's Online
    o AFKABartram
    o Red_Pete
    o Charltonparklane
    o wickford
    o LenGlover
    o howitzer
    o Essex_Al
    o WhenIwasLittleBoy
    o T.C.E
    o jimmymelrose
    o cafc-west
    o tricky
    o WestStandCookie
    o somerton
    o oohaahmortimer
    o Paddy Powell
    o northstandsteve
    o guinnessaddick
    o falconwood_1
    o robinson crusoe
    o Telnotinoz
    o JVL
    o cafcmark
    o blackheathaddick
    o cafc-4-life
    o Lenny
    o Talal
    o North Lower Neil
    o millaphile
    o charlton_carl
    o Reading Addick
    o valleyman
    o Crazy
    o southamptonaddick
    o Terry Naylor
    o cafcinperth
    o joeaddick
    o Swisdom
    o Czech_Addick
    o Ollywozere
    o Plaaayer
    o Cardinal Sin
    o J BLOCK
    o robroy
    o Clem_Snide
    o LeeValley
    o Dazzler21
    o superclive
    o Graham R.
    o PaddyP17
    o Callumcafc
    o chablis addick
    o SparrowsLane
    o Addickted Bhoy
    o Imnot Athletic
    o hudson-son-son
    o Simonsen
    o ken from bexley
    o Six-a-bag-of-nuts
    o se9addick
    o Chaz Hill
    o Fanny Fanackapan
    o Lewis Coaches
    o Bolderhumphreyreid
    o valleygary
    o Gizmo
    o Northern_Monkey
    o denmanra
    o johnnybev1987
    o Charlieee
    o LeaburnForEngland
    o Canvey Island Addick
    o SpicedAddick
    o ERed
    o cafcadam
    o 6 phantom users
    o 44 guests
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates, guys.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I told MOG to stop pressing F5!! ;-)
  • Options
    there's some more space in my calendar for the pub - excellent. I think some open goal training is needed or some 1st team vs Under 11's by the sounds of it.
  • Options
    Ho hum - Night all - stay tuned for more fun!!
  • Options
    i'll bring a smile to your faces..............

........some poor bugger has got to share a car back with large and Golfie !! lol
  • Options
    Ah. Our annual ritual cup humiliation. Lovely.
  • Options
    Oi, get back here.
    Did you see that; the feelgood factor disappearing?
  • Options
    not the end of the world, yes we have lost to a league 2 side but we did make 8 changes and few other ppl got a run out and didnt completely embarass themselves by getting hammered. only a narrow defeat in extra time thats not too bad, also at least this way we dont have to worry about a cup run(god forbid) distracting from our main objective promotion
  • Options
    It's always nice to see a Charlton win but to be honest I'm not that bothered by the result. We need to concentrate on the league. There's still the JPT. Besides we had a very different line up to that of Saturday. Hopefully the 3 defenders injured will be back in time to face Hartlepool, and the midfield will have been sufficiently rested as well.
  • Options
    Leave the players with the SAS and let them give em 'shooting' practice.
  • Options
    Would it be fair to say we have zero strength in depth?
    And Parky has 2 weeks to find a striker worthy of the name.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]not the end of the world, yes we have lost to a league 2 side but we did make 8 changes and few other ppl got a run out and didnt completely embarass themselves by getting hammered. only a narrow defeat in extra time thats not too bad, also at least this way we dont have to worry about a cup run(god forbid) distracting from our main objective promotion[/quote]

are you having a feckin laugh.We have pre-season friendlies against Crawley to make 8 changes not the 2nd competitve game of the season,one big embarrassment.
  • Options
    missed me out been online all evening, another Charlton fan with no life.
  • Options
    What a disgrace.....................
  • Options
    radio commentator says charlton have lost to joyodr league teams 3 years running my only thought following that was room won't be possible
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]i'll bring a smile to your faces..............

........some poor bugger has got to share a car back with large and Golfie !! lol

If that's who I think it is, he'll be OK. Besides, I think Golfie's taking how crap we are all in his stride these days believe it or not. He's passed the pessimism onto Large for a bit.
  • Options
    Steve, 75% of Saturday's defence is injured. What's he supposed to do?
  • Options
    We will struggle for promotion with the strikers we have that is quite clear, however the rest of the team was our 'reserve' team and from what i read it seems we could have won but for a decent finisher up top...so lets hope Parky has a couple in mind. What a shame Dickson was off with Ghana, I shuld think he would have played tonight and who knows...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Steve, 75% of Saturday's defence is injured. What's he supposed to do?

Read HHG to the G
  • Options
    Yes we need to rest players
    yes we have injuries
    yes we have a small squad
    and yes its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo naffing boring being dumped out of a cup at an infant stage by a team in a lower league.

The worst cup team bar none ---fact.
  • Options
    Could be a good thing, we have a squad that with a few injuries will look very bare certainly at the back and we still have the FA cup and JPT.