Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds Away

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]Well up for it. Got a flight from Gatwick for only 80 pounds. Only in the country for 4 days and I hope I've picked a good game! Staying at Malmaison, heard it's good and got a decent rate too. Anyone else staying there?
    Staying in a hotel that translates as 'Mad House' doesn't exactly give you much hope....

Actually it translates to "Sick House", which is even worse.

Badhouse

mad = fou / folle
    sick = malade
    bad = mal

'Mal' can sometimes be used in the context of being sick but as a direct translation I'd say that this hotel is bad. Don't go there!
  • Options
    At uni in liverpool and have an urge to go to this!I got a feeling were gonna do them!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Leeds 1,039[/quote]

pretty decent turnout, maybe couple hundred more, allocations only 400 or so more
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mparsons1[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Leeds 1,039

pretty decent turnout, maybe couple hundred more, allocations only 400 or so more

Cue Ooahhh!
  • Options
    Been on the Leeds supporters forums and they recommend the DrySalters in Elland Road for away fans, all the others are strictly local pubs for local people....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Leeds 1,039
    Nice!
  • Options
    Joke that it is 26 quid, the concessions are rubbish too especially as Norwich charged £13 for u21's! Saving for Carlisle
  • Options
    Leeds 1,206
  • Options
    I am taking my Dad - he came to Hartlepool Vs Charlton - the first time he has been to watch us - we won

He has been to Elland road twice on both occaisions (in the 1970's) Leeds lost

We are locked on to win this one
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Leeds 1,206

Great turnout considering the distance and the price. Hopefully out play and out sing them dirty dirty Leeds. Me and my 3 mates will be in the Drysalters before the game, warming up the voice with a few bevies.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Leeds 1,206

Great turnout considering the distance and the price. Hopefully out play and out sing them dirty dirty Leeds. Me and my 3 mates will be in the Drysalters before the game, warming up the voice with a few bevies.
    One of the best turnouts for outside of the M25 in ages. Should be a great game.
  • Options
    ill be going to this one with 3 mates been looking forward to it for a while first away game of the season for me, going to hull after the game to see friends and stay the night and travel back sometime sunday evening. Hoping for a great atmosphere and a great performance from the lads COMON you REDS !
  • Options
    Any one else going on the Charlton Bus? Suspect it will be a long day
  • Options
    If I can get my old man's car I may do a drive up for this one now. I have renewed vigour.
  • Options
    where are people planning on meeting before the game for a couple of drinks?
  • Options
    trains £69 from eastbourne for this. Think i'l pass
  • Options
    Only £5 from Bradford though mate
  • Options
    Got two tickets yesterday, then hitting Leeds after the game.
  • Options
    no way paying £69 + ticket + drinks
  • Options
    Mine were 80 from the coast.

I am slightly unstable yes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Mine were 80 from the coast.

I am slightly unstable yes.[/quote]

Was gonna say!
  • Options
    not going but full respect to those going to this one.
  • Options
    Leeds 1,316
  • Options
    300 tickets available on the day at the ground, according to the ticket office.
  • Options
    good following really
  • Options
    only restricted view tickets left. piss. anybody know how bad this is?

not been elland road since the cup game in the early 90s and that was standing.
  • Options
    Ticket still not received - purchased last thursday.

Thoughts Airman?
  • Options
    I don't think you're alone. The club has been finding that some tickets are taking a week to arrive at present.

I would leave it until Friday and then contact the commercial centre. They will make arrangements to get you in at Leeds.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]I don't think you're alone. The club has been finding that some tickets are taking a week to arrive at present.

I would leave it until Friday and then contact the commercial centre. They will make arrangements to get you in at Leeds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCM0tP19_pQ
  • Options
    Thanks Airman, I was about to ask this question, ordered mine last Friday