Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds Away

1235»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I was told by the ticket office that if my ticket had not arrived by Friday I was to ring them as special arrangements were being made for fans to collect their ticket at Elland Road on the day...

Don't know if this is bollocks but if they've been bullshitting me I will not be a happy bunny...

Been told the same.

Didn't get my ticket for Norwich and they told me the same. Picked it up on the door 5 mins before KO no problems.
  • Coaches now sold out again.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I was told by the ticket office that if my ticket had not arrived by Friday I was to ring them as special arrangements were being made for fans to collect their ticket at Elland Road on the day...

Don't know if this is bollocks but if they've been bullshitting me I will not be a happy bunny...

Been told the same.

Didn't get my ticket for Norwich and they told me the same. Picked it up on the door 5 mins before KO no problems.

once had the same thing away to Pompey couple of seasons ago

(Shit we really were in the Prem a couple or three seasons ago eh! :)

anyway - worked fine picked up right before KO so fret not pet :)
  • Ticket arrived.

Relief. Row F.
  • Leeds say they only have 1,000 tickets left in the whole ground. Should be a cracking atmosphere.
  • Wrong i'm afraid in his wisdom the bearded one is not opening the east stand upper so 30,000 max, still not bad though for a league one match.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Leeds say they only have 1,000 tickets left in the whole ground. Should be a cracking atmosphere.

wow. it's going to be big.
  • the east stand upper is not open though according to their os.
  • anyone taking a picnic, if so what?
  • Ticket arrived...

In Leeds by twelve, Drysalters by five past...
  • Sponsored links:

• Any one ever been on the Train to Leeds before, is the ground walking distance frpm the station?
  • its 35min walk from the station mate
  • edited October 2009
    According to the Football Grounds guide it's at least 30 minutes walk to the ground (12 minutes if you're being chased) but there is a shuttle bus which is about £2.50 return...

Might need to disguise your accent a bit though...
  • Plenty buses laid on think its £3 return now only time you will get any hassle is if your looking for it, If you walk its a good 40-45 mins but your more likely to get bother on route especially if theres a few of you.
  • i actually cant wait for tomorow going to get some must needed rest and save my voice for tomorow commmmonnnn you reddddssss cant wait :D
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]anyone taking a picnic, if so what?[/quote]

couple of cheese sandwiches and a flask, dont for get the blanket as well, might be chilly

[quote][cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]According to the Football Grounds guide it's at least 30 minutes walk to the ground (12 minutes if you're being chased) but there is a shuttle bus which is about £2.50 return...

Might need to disguise your accent a bit though...[/quote]

just dont wash and start dribbling, you'll fit in fine
  • I'm about to leave, can't believe I'm going to Leeds to see a 3rd division game!
  • I was told by the ticket office that if my ticket had not arrived by Friday I was to ring them as special arrangements were being made for fans to collect their ticket at Elland Road on the day...

i was told the above when i rang on wednesday after no tickets, after waiting a week. imagine my excitement when yesterday the post arrives and i get my two tickets.....only these were two tickets for the colchester game some three days earlier. i rang the club to be told that it must have been a mistake and that these were posted out on the 23rd sept. strange thing though is the post mark was 01.10.09, the day after i rang up asking for my tickets. i now have to go to ticket office at the ground. see you all there for a famous victory. (just hope its ours)
  • [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]I was told by the ticket office that if my ticket had not arrived by Friday I was to ring them as special arrangements were being made for fans to collect their ticket at Elland Road on the day...

i was told the above when i rang on wednesday after no tickets, after waiting a week. imagine my excitement when yesterday the post arrives and i get my two tickets.....only these were two tickets for the colchester game some three days earlier. i rang the club to be told that it must have been a mistake and that these were posted out on the 23rd sept. strange thing though is the post mark was 01.10.09, the day after i rang up asking for my tickets. i now have to go to ticket office at the ground. see you all there for a famous victory. (just hope its ours)

That's a disgrace............you're entitled to some compensation I'd have thought?
  • On the train now. Plenty of addicks aboard. COYR
  • Sponsored links:

• It has to be said that the trolley lady on this train, stinks.
  • who is it, betty turpin?