Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds Away

Comments

• Options
    The ticket office have known about the problems of the postal strike and non delivery of tickets for a while but don't tell you this when you buy your ticket...

If I hadn't rang up the other day to find out what's going on they wouldn't have said a word...

Surely it wouldn't have taken a moment to post something on the os....
  • Options
    On the os now Red. Had to go and collect them from the ground today.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]only restricted view tickets left. piss. anybody know how bad this is?

not been elland road since the cup game in the early 90s and that was standing.

I recall all seats are restricted as there are pillars. As I'm driving you can sit behind the post.

WSS- if you want a lift up there is space in my car but not back as we're going to liverpool after.
  • Options
    Got home and mine was lying on the matt, COYR
  • Options
    It looks as if Leeds have changed their mind and won't sell to our fans on the day. See CAFC OS for updates.
  • Options
    adsads
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]It looks as if Leeds have changed their mind and won't sell to our fans on the day. See CAFC OS for updates.

cant find that, its still saying tickets available for cash only on the day!
  • Options
    still havent recieved my tickets and ordered them last wednsday...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]It looks as if Leeds have changed their mind and won't sell to our fans on the day. See CAFC OS for updates.

I understand we will continue to sell from The Valley (personal callers) until midday Friday. Leeds won't confirm whether they will sell on the day until after that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]

I understand we will continue to sell from The Valley (personal callers) until midday Friday. Leeds won't confirm whether they will sell on the day until after that.

official site now says tickets NOT available on the day at Elland Road as it is close to a sell-out and their Safety Officer has said no sales on the day. Available at The Valley till 12pm tomorrow.
  • Options
    i would still take a 1 nil loss right now

ducks for cover
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i would still take a 1 nil loss right now

ducks for cover

after Tuesday a few more of us might agree with you!

however, I'm a glass half-full guy and if Semedo is back and Sodje replaces Llera, I think the 4-5-1 could work well and deliver us a 2-1 win
  • Options
    Hoping that mine is on the mat when i get home.

I can't collect from the Valley. Simply not possible.
  • Options
    I would take a 1-nil win.
  • Options
    Lot of expectation...Crowd of 40,000...A few injuries to key players....Live on Swedish TV....This has all the makings of a Charlton Smash and Grab
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Lot of expectation...Crowd of 40,000...A few injuries to key players....Live on Swedish TV....This has all the makings of a Charlton Smash and Grab

Remember Scott Parker in the last minute? Was that the last time we played them at Elland Road?
  • Options
    The Last time we played them at Elland Road was a 3-3 draw. It was their last home game in the Premiership.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: demodainty[/cite]The Last time we played them at Elland Road was a 3-3 draw. It was their last home game in the Premiership.
    And they invaded the pitch and huged Alan Smith.

He he!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Lot of expectation...Crowd of 40,000...A few injuries to key players....Live on Swedish TV....This has all the makings of a Charlton Smash and Grab

Are Leeds really expecting a full house? I know its top of the table clash but they have been averaging nowhere near capacity.
  • Options
    No more than 30k they reckon.
  • Options
    Robert Snodgrass is doubtful for them which is a bonus. He has been there main threat when i've seen them on tv.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2009
    We have three seats available on a coach starting in Maidstone and picking up at Charlton, due a cancellation. These can be booked through the commercial centre on Friday if anyone is interested, fare £20. The other five coaches are all full.

Tickets: 1,367
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]

Are Leeds really expecting a full house? I know its top of the table clash but they have been averaging nowhere near capacity.

That's what is says on the Charlton OS and is the reason why they're not selling tickets on the day
  • Options
    Still no ticket
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]We have three seats available on a coach starting in Maidstone and picking up at Charlton, due a cancellation. These can be booked through the commercial centre on Friday if anyone is interested, fare £20. The other five coaches are all full.

Tickets: 1,367

I'd love to as i'm in maidstone. dont imagine i'll be able to get a ticket in time though
  • Options
    Shite , I was planning to buy at the turnstiles, if anyones going to the ticket office tomorrow or have a spare please let me know, Cheers.
  • Options
    Bollocks, was planning on buying on the day.

The valley is a bit of a treck away. Heres to hopeing Leeds change thier mind
  • Options
    Is anyone going up on Friday night and fancy a beer or three. We wil be up there around 5pm
  • Options
    I was told by the ticket office that if my ticket had not arrived by Friday I was to ring them as special arrangements were being made for fans to collect their ticket at Elland Road on the day...

Don't know if this is bollocks but if they've been bullshitting me I will not be a happy bunny...
  • Options
    Snodgrass has been picked for Scotland's friendly in Japan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I was told by the ticket office that if my ticket had not arrived by Friday I was to ring them as special arrangements were being made for fans to collect their ticket at Elland Road on the day...

Don't know if this is bollocks but if they've been bullshitting me I will not be a happy bunny...

Been told the same.