Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poker - anything poker related

124»

Comments

• Options
    Count me in too. Might as well give my money to fellow Charlton fans instead of strangers like I normally do.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited November 2009
    WSS
    JT
    Zinedine Bagheri
    JohnnyBev
    Ooh Ahh
    Leroy
    Alex Wright
    PAir
    Threadkiller
    creeepyaddick
    Duck-Killer Brown
    c/a/f/c
    GRAY9
    No.1 in South London
    ellisaddick
    kinveachyaddick
    blackheathaddick
    colthe3rd
    WhenIwasLittleBoy
    BigC
    Cafc #1
    Mike
    Si
    budgie
    notaPlaaayeranymore
    Shag
  • Options
    I'd certainly be interested, if it's not a closed shop.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]I'd certainly be interested, if it's not a closed shop.
    Triple the buy in amount for you. ;-)
  • Options
    I'll have a bit of that, just depends on the date.

No way I'm handing my dough over to a Palace supporter! :-)
  • Options
    I know f*ck all about poker so apologies if this sounds daft but how are you all going to play in one game when there's only 52 cards in a deck?
  • Options
    im in
  • Options
    WSS
    JT
    Zinedine Bagheri
    JohnnyBev
    Ooh Ahh
    Leroy
    Alex Wright
    PAir
    Threadkiller
    creeepyaddick
    Duck-Killer Brown
    c/a/f/c
    GRAY9
    No.1 in South London
    ellisaddick
    kinveachyaddick
    blackheathaddick
    colthe3rd
    WhenIwasLittleBoy
    BigC
    Cafc #1
    Mike
    Si
    budgie
    notaPlaaayeranymore
    matt896
    Shag

Dave - they'll be more than one table.
  • Options
    Aah, told you I knew f*ck all about poker (apart from what I've seen on James Bond films!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Aah, told you I knew f*ck all about poker (apart from what I've seen on James Bond films!)
    That's usually Baccarat fella.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    isnt it blackjack???
  • Options
    I am up for this, count me in.
  • Options
    no, nothing like black jack. to be precise we are talking about no limit hold em here, type it in wikipedia or something as cant be arsed to explain it in more detail
  • Options
    WSS
    JT
    Zinedine Bagheri
    JohnnyBev
    Ooh Ahh
    Leroy
    Alex Wright
    PAir
    Threadkiller
    creeepyaddick
    Duck-Killer Brown
    c/a/f/c
    GRAY9
    No.1 in South London
    ellisaddick
    kinveachyaddick
    blackheathaddick
    colthe3rd
    WhenIwasLittleBoy
    BigC
    Cafc #1
    Mike
    Si
    budgie
    notaPlaaayeranymore
    matt896
    eaststandmike
    Shag
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I'll have a bit of that, just depends on the date.

don't worry, my money will just be adding to the prize fund for the winners. :)
  • Options
    I cant if it's on Tuesday, (or Monday or Wednesday) but if this takes off and there's going to be more than one night of these, count me in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I'll have a bit of that, just depends on the date.

don't worry, my money will just be adding to the prize fund for the winners. :)
    Me too.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    -
  • Options
    Just thought i would mention Sky poker, which is the primary poker site i play on have just added omaha as previously you could only play Texas hold em, either no limit, pot limit or Full Limt. So i registered for a £2.20 6 seater sit and go(for those who are non poker it means you pay the set price for chips) in this case was 3k and 1st got £9(i think) & second gets £3. just thought i would play low stakes as i havent really played PLO before although i understand how it works as read poker magazines :-)

So i gave it ago played a solid game and came second which isnt bad after about 10mins or so heads up, which most of the time is about luck at that stage, reason i thought would note this is just found it a very interesting game. very exciting also basically its hold em but you have 4 cards and can only use two of them, so your more likely to get a bigger hand so it encourages betting and so on

Have noticed this format is wat most the pros are playing at the momment for high stakes, the reason for this as hold em there is so much out there and been played for a while so the standard is very high. therefore i just think it may be worth noting any of those that play poker which i know is a few on here to give it a try as showing from my first real money game of omaha this is a game where you can profit if you can pick up the game quicker. so im going to stick at it and hopefully long may it be profitable and more easy then hold em :-)
  • Options
    was it hi lo or straight omaha?